Lindt Excellence Lime Zest
Good

Lindt Excellence Lime Zest Reviews

Ranked #477 out of 767 in Chocolate

October 11, 2016

I love dark chocolate and always choose Lindt because of their wide variety of flavours. I purchased the lime flavour on a whim to try something new and I am so glad I did! I am so pleasantly surprised by the strength of the lime flavour that comes through and how is complements the dark chocolate so well. I've purchased this time and time again and will continue to do so!

February 01, 2016

Dark chocolate with zest of lime is a perfect combination. Not being a fan of dark chocolate usually I was sceptical of how this would taste. It was a great surprise.

Very flavourful and not over powering. I could not taste the bitter taste of dark chocolate which was great.

Lindt is great chocolate to start with so I'm happy with the added flavours they offer.

January 18, 2016

Really good quality chocolate. Definitely has the lime flavour and you can feel the bits of zest in it. I like the zest and knowing that it is natural lime giving it the taste and not just some artificial flavour.
    It's a bit dangerous how good it is! Now if only it came with half the calories I wouldn't feel bad when I eat the whole bar at once!

February 13, 2015

Lindt has captured a flavor of summer in a chocolate bar. As soon as you bite into this rich dark chocolate, you get a burst of zesty lime The chocolate and the zest compliment each other perfectly. A must try.

scoof added a new review for
    Schultz Liquid Plant Food

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo