• Lise Watier Age Control Supreme Eye Care
  • Lise Watier Age Control Supreme Eye Care

Lise Watier Age Control Supreme Eye Care Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 337 in Eye Cream

November 06, 2016

Super bon produit qui lisse bien le dessous des yeux. Fait avec de l'extrait de thé du labrador. Odeur agréable et crème facile à appliquer sous les yeux. Je recommande.

November 06, 2016

I fell in love with Lise Watier her whole line in May of this year. I like to go by first impressions. Well her displays had a lot of purple.. I love purple. In September I went to a Lise Watier make over at Shoppers. I new she wouldn't be there. That was okay, The makeup artist who did my makeup was amazing. I told her what I want from makeup/ skin care. One of her recommendations was this one. I have quite dark circles. I told her Im getting puppet lines. She said she didn't see them. hmmm.
you only need one pump.
15ml bottle should last 4-5 months (I think thats what she said. I was in awe. she could have said zippitydo duh)
you use this twice a day use by the brow bone and under the eye. start at nose tapping lightly outward
I really felt like my skin was softer immediately
around 4 weeks you should notice your wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness decreasing.
this was very first drug store ' HI END" product twice as much as the other 3 i have tried. It was $68 + tax and I received 20x the points..
Ill update in a month.

March 15, 2016

Ce soin anti-àge pour les yeux est très efficace, s'absorbe rapidement et laisse la peau sous les yeux très douce. Le produit est fait avec de l'extrait du Thé du Labrador que les laboratoires ont découvert à l'Université de Chicoutimi au Québec, c'est un antioxydant très puissant et efficace dans les produits de beauté.