Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash

Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 305 in Oral Care

LISTERINE® ZERO™ Mouthwash kills up to 99.9% of germs, prevents and reduces plaque, prevents and reduces gingivitis, and freshens breath.

Suggested Use: Rinse with 20 mL of LISTERINE® ZERO™ for 30 seconds twice a day.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

elisha25
June 16, 2015

Very good mouthwash. Left my mouth feeling refreshed and clean!

chrissyann123
June 16, 2015

#Listerine "ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash" I really like this mouthwash it really kills all the germs, bacteria and leaves my mouth feeling very clean. It also helps promote good dental hygiene and it also prevents gum disease. I like its cool refreshing taste. I highly recommend #Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash to anyone who wants healthy gums and teeth.

snk104
June 16, 2015

I bought this once, wanted to try this out and see how it work, listerine zero dint give any fell at all which I dint like much, this is best for people who don’t want strong mouth wash, but for me regular one is best.

PalomaTaco
May 08, 2015

I learned something interesting at the dentist's today about regular Listerine (which is an old tried and true product) vs. Listerine Zero....

Due to the fact that I'm a smoker (ugh! horrible habit that I hope to quit soon), the alcohol in the regular Listerine has a negative impact. She recommended that I use Listerine Zero, which I will be doing.

eerie0101
May 04, 2015

This is a pretty good product. I used this everyday before going to sleep. I like how it doesnt have a too overwhelming tatse and is less intense. It may make your mouth feel weird after using, but that it just temporary.

XXIIris
April 23, 2015

Even though it is alcohol free i still feel some burning sensation whenever i use it, but its much better than other products I've tried.

rogersresaca
April 15, 2015

I like this mouthwash from Listerine. The most important factor for me is that it's alcohol free. I can't handle mouthwash that burns your entire mouth. It leaves sores in my mouth because it's too strong. This is just right and I don't have to worry about having to call the fire department to put out the fire in my mouth!!

misaloundra
January 07, 2015

Great product ! The zero alcool does not burn the entire mouth like other brand and it leaves a fresh breath and a wonderful feeling of clean mouth. Also, great taste !

October 29, 2014

Love it! Not a strong taste and leaves your mouth feeling fresh!

AvaMif
October 23, 2014

My family wont use mouthwash that has alcohol in and burns so it was nice to find this mouthwash and big part of my why I bought this is becasue their is no Alcohol in it. It works so well and my mouth feels so much cleaner after using it with out the burn. I receommend this to anyone that wasnt clean mouth with out the burn of the alcohol. I will be buying this over and over a new family fave

Medela Swing Breast Pump