Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash

Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 373 in Oral Care

LISTERINE® ZERO™ Mouthwash kills up to 99.9% of germs, prevents and reduces plaque, prevents and reduces gingivitis, and freshens breath.

Suggested Use: Rinse with 20 mL of LISTERINE® ZERO™ for 30 seconds twice a day.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

April 15, 2016

I generally buy regular Listerine but thought I'd give this a try. I am not a fan. First of all it does not make my mouth and teeth feel nearly as clean as regular Listerine. It just does not feel like it is as effective. It also really dries my mouth out and makes it feel weird. I will not repurchase this but I will buy my regular Listerine.

April 06, 2016

I normally don't like or use mouth was just because of the stinging power. I like this mouth wash. It not too strong or irritating. Why didn't they come with this sooner.

April 06, 2016

This is my favourite mouthwash! I started using it last year and it works great! It still gives you an incredibly clean feeling without the intense burning of alcohol. Other mouthwashes would cause blisters in my mouth but this hasn't done anything like that. I freshens my breath and makes my mouth feel totally clean.

April 06, 2016

This is the only mouthwash that i will use. I was never fond of them i found the alcohol to be too strong for me, and i hated the burning feeling in my mouth, But this one is perfect. It has no alcohol so you dont feel like your cheeks are gonna fall off, but yet it leaves you feeling super fresh and clean. I will never use any other kind of mouth wash.

March 23, 2016

J'ai utilisé ce Listerine Zéro d'après les conseils de mon dentiste car elle me disait que cette formule sans alcool n'assèche pas la bouche et les dents. Effectivement, j'ai trouvé cette formule plus douce, moins "décapante" pour la bouche tout en tuant quand même les bactéries. Bonne formule à utiliser si vous devez contrôler l'apport d'alcool.

February 27, 2016

Listerine Zero is by far the best mouthwash I have ever tried. It isn't over powering so I can actually rinse my mouth for the full recommended time, without having my eyes water. When I use it before bed, my mouth still feels good in the morning. It is the only mouthwash I will buy now.

February 26, 2016

I love this mouthhwash! I couponed to get it so I ended up paying like 75 cents and got 4 of them. I normally hate mouthwash because of the burn and only use it because I know it's good for my teeth, but this one did not burn at all! I actually like the taste and it leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean :) also I have sensitive teeth and have to use a sensitivity toothpaste, this does not bother them. Its defintely going to stay as a staple in my tooth brushing routine. The only time I won't be using it is every few months I switch out my toothpaste and mouthwash with the crest 3D white ones for a few weeks to keep my teeth white (i have them professionally whitened). Other than that it will stay as part of my routine. So glad I found this.

February 26, 2016

A Mouthwash that takes care of so many problems is a number one product in my book.I started to use Listerine Zero Antiseptic Mouthwash about six months ago .I wanted a change and so ,I bought this product to give it a try.I must say that this mouthwash is just fantastic when it comes to making your mouth feel fresh and clean.It fights against a lot of things going on in our mouths that we don't think about very much.I use to use the one with alcohol in it but,it was burning the inside of my mouth terribly.Listerine zero has no alcohol but still works the same and just as good.It doesn't sting now when I gargle and rinse.Listerine Zero makes my whole mouth taste fresh and clean and it also takes care of gingivitis and reduces plaque and kills 99% of all germs .That is a real good odds compared to other mouth washes.The best thing about Listerine Zero is that it works just as good as the other with alcohol in them,I definitely would recommend this product because,it is even good enough for children to use without the burning sensation.

February 13, 2016

I bought this awhile back when I first got my Munroe peircing, the guy who did my peircing told me I need to rince my mouth with mouth wash that had no alcohol in it.

While I'm not too fond of the taste of it, I find that it is less intense of a flavor than the regular Listerine mouth washes. Which is good for people who don't like strong mouth wash.

1.5/5

January 25, 2016

I accidentally bough this instead of the original Listerine and this stuff is awful! It literally taste like I have raw onions in my mouth and it smells that ways too. I won't buys this product ever again.

dandy_123 added a new review for
Burger King Fries

youssra.xo added a new review for
Revlon Nail Enamel

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
Scary

DCRH added a new review for
Adrien Gagnon Super Energex