Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash

Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 292 in Oral Care

LISTERINE® ZERO™ Mouthwash kills up to 99.9% of germs, prevents and reduces plaque, prevents and reduces gingivitis, and freshens breath.

Suggested Use: Rinse with 20 mL of LISTERINE® ZERO™ for 30 seconds twice a day.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

PalomaTaco
May 08, 2015

I learned something interesting at the dentist's today about regular Listerine (which is an old tried and true product) vs. Listerine Zero....

Due to the fact that I'm a smoker (ugh! horrible habit that I hope to quit soon), the alcohol in the regular Listerine has a negative impact. She recommended that I use Listerine Zero, which I will be doing.

eerie0101
May 04, 2015

This is a pretty good product. I used this everyday before going to sleep. I like how it doesnt have a too overwhelming tatse and is less intense. It may make your mouth feel weird after using, but that it just temporary.

XXIIris
Apr 23, 2015

Even though it is alcohol free i still feel some burning sensation whenever i use it, but its much better than other products I've tried.

rogersresaca
Apr 15, 2015

I like this mouthwash from Listerine. The most important factor for me is that it's alcohol free. I can't handle mouthwash that burns your entire mouth. It leaves sores in my mouth because it's too strong. This is just right and I don't have to worry about having to call the fire department to put out the fire in my mouth!!

misaloundra
Jan 07, 2015

Great product ! The zero alcool does not burn the entire mouth like other brand and it leaves a fresh breath and a wonderful feeling of clean mouth. Also, great taste !

Oct 29, 2014

Love it! Not a strong taste and leaves your mouth feeling fresh!

AvaMif
Oct 23, 2014

My family wont use mouthwash that has alcohol in and burns so it was nice to find this mouthwash and big part of my why I bought this is becasue their is no Alcohol in it. It works so well and my mouth feels so much cleaner after using it with out the burn. I receommend this to anyone that wasnt clean mouth with out the burn of the alcohol. I will be buying this over and over a new family fave

dauphne
Sep 12, 2014

As a part of a Dental Health care team , I definitely love this mouth wash. It does not contain Alcohol so it is gentle to all those sensitive mouth. We use this in our office as out pre-rinse and I use this at home too as a part of my oral hygiene.

HaleyTong
Aug 05, 2014

I used other Listerine mouthwash and this one is the best because it doesn't burn in the mouth and yet kills the bacteria effectively!

Jul 20, 2014

I love this mouthwash. It is not strong and does the job. Most mouthwashes are to strong, this one is perfect.