Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 49 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

LISTERINE® ZERO™ Mouthwash kills up to 99.9% of germs, prevents and reduces plaque, prevents and reduces gingivitis, and freshens breath.

Suggested Use: Rinse with 20 mL of LISTERINE® ZERO™ for 30 seconds twice a day.

July 01, 2016

I use mouthwash all the time and it is important for it to be alcohol free and i dislike the burning sensation. This is one of the few products that i can get out of my dentist office that don't burn. two thumbs up

July 01, 2016

Great taste, not too strong. Listrine is the only mouth wash that gets the job done an lasts. I feel confident that my breath will remain fresh throughout the day!

June 23, 2016

Great product to use as a supplemental aid in your oral health care routine. Does not have the drying effects that other mouth rinses with alcohol have! Long lasting antibacterial qualities...

June 11, 2016

I like using the original listerine because it leaves your mouth feeling super clean and I wanted to try this to see if it was still as good as the original without the burn. I think this mouthwash is great also it defiantly gets the job done and I would strongly recommend it to someone who doesn't enjoy the harshness of the original.

April 15, 2016

I generally buy regular Listerine but thought I'd give this a try. I am not a fan. First of all it does not make my mouth and teeth feel nearly as clean as regular Listerine. It just does not feel like it is as effective. It also really dries my mouth out and makes it feel weird. I will not repurchase this but I will buy my regular Listerine.

April 06, 2016

I normally don't like or use mouth was just because of the stinging power. I like this mouth wash. It not too strong or irritating. Why didn't they come with this sooner.

April 06, 2016

This is my favourite mouthwash! I started using it last year and it works great! It still gives you an incredibly clean feeling without the intense burning of alcohol. Other mouthwashes would cause blisters in my mouth but this hasn't done anything like that. I freshens my breath and makes my mouth feel totally clean.

April 06, 2016

This is the only mouthwash that i will use. I was never fond of them i found the alcohol to be too strong for me, and i hated the burning feeling in my mouth, But this one is perfect. It has no alcohol so you dont feel like your cheeks are gonna fall off, but yet it leaves you feeling super fresh and clean. I will never use any other kind of mouth wash.

March 23, 2016

J'ai utilisé ce Listerine Zéro d'après les conseils de mon dentiste car elle me disait que cette formule sans alcool n'assèche pas la bouche et les dents. Effectivement, j'ai trouvé cette formule plus douce, moins "décapante" pour la bouche tout en tuant quand même les bactéries. Bonne formule à utiliser si vous devez contrôler l'apport d'alcool.

February 27, 2016

Listerine Zero is by far the best mouthwash I have ever tried. It isn't over powering so I can actually rinse my mouth for the full recommended time, without having my eyes water. When I use it before bed, my mouth still feels good in the morning. It is the only mouthwash I will buy now.