Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash

Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 356 in Oral Care

LISTERINE® ZERO™ Mouthwash kills up to 99.9% of germs, prevents and reduces plaque, prevents and reduces gingivitis, and freshens breath.

Suggested Use: Rinse with 20 mL of LISTERINE® ZERO™ for 30 seconds twice a day.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
1.5/5

Katguevara
January 25, 2016

I accidentally bough this instead of the original Listerine and this stuff is awful! It literally taste like I have raw onions in my mouth and it smells that ways too. I won't buys this product ever again.

TLR72
January 14, 2016

I personally don't like this flavor of mouthwash, I found it strong and felt like it was burning mouth

Vavavanessa
November 24, 2015

This is a great mouthwash if you find other brands too stong. It is much milder and doesn't give that burning sensation that some mouthwashes have.

avaloon17
September 30, 2015

I really liked his mouth wash. It was not to strong and worked great

I am Me
September 30, 2015

I love this stuff and now that there is no alcohol I give to to my kids to use all the time too! This is a fantastic product that works super well for me and my family!

Herrerapflorencia
September 15, 2015

THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOUTHWASH!!! its is alcohol free, so it doesnt sting at all. I've use it twice daily and about 3 months and it's made my mouth feel super clean!!

happy6400
August 18, 2015

this is the only mouthwash I will use. It can sting a big but it does the job and makes my mouth feel clean!!

elisha25
June 16, 2015

Very good mouthwash. Left my mouth feeling refreshed and clean!

chrissyann123
June 16, 2015

#Listerine "ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash" I really like this mouthwash it really kills all the germs, bacteria and leaves my mouth feeling very clean. It also helps promote good dental hygiene and it also prevents gum disease. I like its cool refreshing taste. I highly recommend #Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash to anyone who wants healthy gums and teeth.

snk104
June 16, 2015

I bought this once, wanted to try this out and see how it work, listerine zero dint give any fell at all which I dint like much, this is best for people who don’t want strong mouth wash, but for me regular one is best.