Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash

Listerine ZERO Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 242 in Oral Care

LISTERINE® ZERO™ Mouthwash kills up to 99.9% of germs, prevents and reduces plaque, prevents and reduces gingivitis, and freshens breath.

Suggested Use: Rinse with 20 mL of LISTERINE® ZERO™ for 30 seconds twice a day.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Jul 20, 2014

I love this mouthwash. It is not strong and does the job. Most mouthwashes are to strong, this one is perfect.

aashi
Jun 16, 2014

its really effective and do not burn your mouth as it says... suits my need very well

Mar 25, 2014

I don't have sensitive teeth but I've always found mouthwash too strong to use as it burns. Upon using this mouthwash I didn't feel the burn but did feel it working. It doesn't have a strong taste and I'm able to use as a mouthwash and to brush my teeth (recommended by dentist).

Sep 26, 2013

I really dislike normal mouthwashes they seem to burn my mouth and it is hard to swish it around for any period of time. I like the Listerine Zero mouthwash because it still feels like it is do the job of freshening my breath and cleaning my teeth but with out the harsh bite of the antiseptic. Its great

Sep 13, 2013

Love Listerine products and I love even more that there's no alcohol in this one!!! Alcohol does pose a risk of oral cancer...

nattyk14
Jul 10, 2013

I really like this product, I love Listerine zero

Jazmyni
Apr 12, 2013

I didn't care for it at all. my mouth didnt feel fresh. It didn't do what I was hoping for .

Huskyfrompluto
Apr 10, 2013

I love this mouthwash because I hate how much the 'regular' mouthwashes burn my mouth. I love that it still gives a clean and fresh feeling, and because I can stand having it in my mouth for the entire recommended time (or longer!) I feel like I'm actually getting my money's worth rather than just spitting it all down the drain!

LeanneRenouf
Mar 22, 2013

I agree that it does not leave your mouth burning. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh!!!

Sharon67
Mar 22, 2013

I like this mouthwash and the fact that it does not burn your mouth! It has a pleasant taste too! I use it twice a day and know that it is working by killing all of those nasty germs!

mish123 added a new review for
Bloomex

addictedreviews added a new review for
OPI Bubble Bath

addictedreviews added a new review for
Julep Maven Box

PurpleE added a new review for
eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm

imfeehily added a new review for
Chapman's Lolly Assorted