Good

Little Tikes 3 in 1 Trike Reviews

Ranked #471 out of 476 in Toys

October 05, 2015

I was hesitant to buy it at first because my son was only 16 months at that time. However i do not regret. All the family loves to use it. Super easy to push and steer. My son prefers it to the stroller! Great buy even though it's a buit expensive.

September 23, 2015

i got this bike second hand and i absolutly love it. i love how it grows with the child. The storage container in the back is a big plus. The only downside is the seat should be able to be moved forward and backwards more

August 26, 2013

The Little Tikes 3 in 1 Trike is a great idea and there is a lot of good about it, but for me it fails. There is a bar that holds a younger child in and a seat belt, which are great, but the foot rests for the younger child are completely in the wrong place. They are too far back. They should have been in front of the seat instead of underneath it. Therefore my son has to have his feet dangling, and they even hit the ground and wrecked his shoes because he had no where to keep them since the pedals are too far forward. The bike can be steered by the parents very easily, with one hand which is also a great feature. Later it can be switched into a tricycle, though I will not be keeping it long enough to see how well it works as a tricycle. The wheels say they are quiet, but they are VERY noisy. I felt like everyone was looking at me as I pushed my son noisily down the sidewalk. I do not recommend this bike. I am hoping other brands are much better. Another huge minus for this bike is that it is only a year old and has gone from dark red to a pink, so it now looks like a girls bike instead of a boys bike. The plastic and colouring in the plastic is obviously not good, as other products can withstand a lot more sun without becoming so faded.

September 22, 2011

I was very unimpressed with this product! I bought it for my 10 month old son and to put it all together was alot of work ... then the first time we used it, the whole back and :security bar " fell off and my son almost fell and hit his head on the ground! The harness that keeps them strapped in, doesnt fit right and slips off, and the bike is very easy to tip... i was very disappinted in Little Tikes this time around as i have always gotten quality preducts....

MandiRoo added a new review for