• Little Tikes Cozy Coupe
  • Little Tikes Cozy Coupe

Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 470 in Toys

October 20, 2016

These are cute little cars and the toddlers just go crazy over them. I had to keep mine in the house and I'd have one kid on top and the other driving around with his little legs. Great for leg development. Hours upon hours of entertainment. Makes them feel like big guys with licenses. Lol. These are highly durable and are definitely a beloved toy for many children. These little tikes cats have been around forever. There is a reason for this. Kids love them.

September 23, 2016

This coupe car has been played with by my two sons and all the neighbourhood kids. It is very very durable. Even the older kids still play with it. The only con is this toy is HARD to put together. My husband had to whittle parts to fit

September 12, 2016

Great classic toy for 1-4 year olds. I have not seen a single child who doesn't enjoy either sitting in, or pushing a cozy coupe car along in the back yard or play centre. These toys are quite durable, last for years and retain their value amazingly well.
The only downside, that is only recently being addressed, is the lack in color options. I would possibly add in a few extra buttons on the dash for the younger players

September 09, 2016

My daughter is using one of these from ten years ago that is still strong and sturdy and in great shape. They are really built with great quality and made to last.

August 21, 2016

This sturdy car is adorable. I had one for my kids and it got a lot of use. Nowadays my grandchildren ride the one they had and it is still in good shape after so many years. I don't know if the newer ones are as strongly made but it is still a good toy in any event.

May 30, 2016

the little tikes car is fantastic providing hours of fun for your kids. Mine has lasted for personal and home daycare use. It is durable and smiles on the kids faces when I bring out the little car is worth it!

April 12, 2016

This is a fairly priced toy considering how much my son used it, he loved to just push himself around in this all day whether he was outside or just zooming back and forth between out kitchen and living room. Nice gift

April 12, 2016

My siblings and I used to play with this toy car when we were little and loved it. It's amazing how it's still being sold today. This lasted us for so many years and it never fell apart, even after excessive use. The seat fits one child at a time and there's a compartment in the back to fit any toys he/she may want to carry along. Great, imaginative fun for any toddler and young child.

March 04, 2016

My kids had these and drove to many places, good for the imagination I found. One was always going shopping. Anyways, then my grandkids had them. Actually, all kids have had these I'm sure. A great toy......

February 05, 2016

my grand son used to have a blue little Cozy Coupe he loved it he used to ride around the house also in the back yard with it he had this little plastic walkie talkie on it and I'd pretend to call the police then he would do the same he had a lot of fun time with this cozy coupe

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation