Live Clean Argan Oil Leave In Spray

Live Clean Argan Oil Leave In Spray Reviews

Ranked #848 out of 2162 in Hair Care

October 03, 2016

I have been on the hunt for a great leave in conditioner as they are hard to find these days! Great price point and leaves my hair feeling great from root to to! I will definitely purchase again!

July 23, 2015

I always had problems with dry, static filled hair, this product works great to solve those problems!

1.5/5

June 26, 2015

This was absolutely one of the worst hair products I have ever use. In the search to find a cheaper argan leave in, I tried this from Shoppers Drug Mart. I got some on my hands, and it left an unpleasant soapy, sticky residue. My hair looked limp and greasy, and it wasn't very moisturizing.
I will say, the scent was really nice. The product itself was awful. I would definitely skip this if you're at the drugstore looking for a new leave-in treatment.

March 09, 2015

I found this product to be very effective. When using it on towel-dried hair, it had left my hair feeling soft and beachy-looking. My ends tend to get a bit dry during cold weather, and it was great knowing that this brand does not use any harmful chemicals.

November 24, 2014

One of the main reasons I got this leave-in treatment was because not only did I need a new thermal spray, it was on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart and it had 2000 bonus points...

I used it today for the first time and I love it! It smells ah-may-zing.. So good! Anyway, you have to shake it up and spray on towel dried hair. I sprayed a little more than I normally would have on one section and once it dried and I flat ironed my hair, I can feel the difference. It is still so silky and soft, but it feels just a tad greasy. On the other parts of my hair that I didn't use as much, it is super soft and silky too, but also completely weightless. So, moral of the story.... Use it sparingly!

It feels great, smells great, moisturizes and protects from heat damage. It also has a UV filter which is nice, and makes your hair shiny. I really like this leave in spray and I will continue to buy it!