Live Clean Argan Oil

Live Clean Argan Oil Reviews

Ranked #1452 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 03, 2015

For the price, size and effectiveness how can you go wrong?
It smells amazing and is so light weight you can feel and see the
difference after one use.
I also love how the product is clear, so all you blondies don't have to
worry about hair tinting that some other products might do.

January 25, 2015

I love this product. It makes my hair very shiny and healthy. It makes my ends very soft. This product smells amazing. The price was pretty alright. It costed me $10 about toget this. I reallly love this product. I would recommend this to anybody with frizzy or curly hair.

November 09, 2014

This product smells so good, and is very nice. the price is awesome too!

September 24, 2014

I just recently started using the Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil products and I love them! After one wash, my hair was 10x better than beforehand! The products smell amazing, and they really work to soften your hair. The Argan oil spray I was using before (different brand) wasn't preventing split ends, and my hair was getting staticky/frizzy due to the colder weather, but this set has fixed both of those. The Argan oil treatment is nice because you don't need a lot, and you can apply it to dry hair to help frizziness, and it won't look oily- it absorbs right in.This oil treatment is like another I have used but I don't remember the price difference. This is a bigger bottle than the other though, so I expect it to last longer. I have fine hair that can be oily, and this still didn't make my hair oily. If you have thick hair you will likely have to use more than I do. I definitely recommend them!

June 12, 2014

This is a light-weight treatment that restores natural shine and lustre making hair silky and shiny without feeling greasy..

April 23, 2014

I really like the live clean line to begin with, but this one was the best yet. It smells amazing! I would definitely reccomend it.

August 09, 2013

I love how it is pba free,gentle and works well even though pricey.

November 07, 2012

My favorite brand of argan oil. Leaves hair shiny without leaving a greasy film.

March 03, 2011

Love this product, I recommand this to everyone

January 18, 2011

This product is more like a styling gel than a hair oil to assist in conditioning your hair. When it dries, it gets hard and flakey on the hair shaft. It does little to condition the hair, instead, it gives the hair a fresh out of the shower look, with crunchy follicles.