Live Clean Fresh Water Liquid Hand Soap

Live Clean Fresh Water Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 117 in Hand Soap

March 13, 2017

I have used a variety of Live Clean products for several years. I really like the Fresh Water liquid hand soap. It does not have too much of a scent (which I prefer) and what I think keeps with their line of natural products. I also find that it does not dry out my hands after washing them several times a day. Highly recommended !

August 25, 2016

Another great scented product! I love that it's made of all natural ingredients. Leaves hands feeling squeaky clean and moisturized and smelling great!

June 20, 2016

I usually use the sweet pea scented Live Clean hand soap, but I tried this one on a whim. I was not disappointed! Nice, light, crisp, clean smell. The soap itself feels almost creamy - lathers up and rinses off leaving my skin feeling moisturized, not dry. The pump itself holds up well, it has a large pump top that is easy to hit with your palm and the bottle is sturdy.

January 04, 2016

Smells fabulous and it is not an overpowering smell. Lathers and rinses great, leaves hands soft and clean. A bit priceier than other soaps though. That's the only drawback.

November 03, 2015

Love the smell of this soap, priced well and lathers nice

May 29, 2012

i love most all live clean products. they are plant derived, pure vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and never tested on animals. i find i get a good lather from this product and the smell is amazing!!