L'Oréal Hair Expertise Volume Collagen Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1480 out of 2314 in Hair Care

L’Oréal Paris introduces the Volume Collagen line, the 1st haircare routine with collagen, a skincare ingredient known for its plumping properties.Its formula provides 24 HOURS* of weightless, amplified volume: It strengthens and thickens hair, adds texture fibre by fibre and amplifies volume from root to tip.

September 28, 2016

I did like this shampoo and conditioner. It had a great fragrance. It leaves my hair soft and manageable with that nice fresh clean healthy look. As for giving that extra root lifting action, I can't say I noticed a difference. Would I used it again, Yes.

May 04, 2015

this is REALLY bad. it is THE WORST shampoo i have ever used. i was actually very dissappointed. Rather than voluminizing my hair, it tangled it so much that the comb broke.

November 23, 2014

I have very heavy and thick hair and this shampoo & conditioner is my new favorite.it made my hair volumes, weightless and soft! I will definitely keep buying this.

May 16, 2012

Terrific I love it !! Adds weightless volume to your hair for fullness. My hair is incredibly soft after using and the smell is wonderful. Totally hooked on this

May 10, 2012

L'Oreal Paris Volume Collagen Shampoo, is Amazing ! It adds weightless Amplified 24 hr Volume, with no friz , I used this shampoo with the L'Oreal Collagen Conditioner and the L'Oreal Collagen Body Boost lifting spray, The whole line is Super Great for ladies with fine flat hair without all the weight!

May 09, 2012

I won this free from a facebook contest they had and used it a few days ago and i am really impressed with it. I really like the smell nice and light not strong at all and for a price of $3.67 walmart i find that affordable. I must say i didn't think that it would give you any volume at all but i was so wrong with the shampoo and conditioner it really does give your hair volume. I have stright long hair and this shampoo and conditioner now has brought back some volume and bounce back to my hair and makes it feel so soft. I have recommend this to family and friends and i will be going out to buy soon.

April 29, 2012

I really like this set of shampoo and conditioner. I found that it definitely delivered on it's promise. My hair felt like it had lift and volume and it felt thicker too. It has a pleasant perfumey smell and it lathers well too. I like that because the conditioner gives volume, it doesn't really weigh my hair down like another conditioner would. It's a good price and I would rebuy.

I received this product from L'Oreal to review.

April 29, 2012

Its formula provides 24 hours of weightless, amplified volume: It strengthens and thickens hair, adds texture fibre by fibre and amplifies volume from root to tip.

-Best for flat, fine hair
    -Creamy formula
    -Nice berry scent
    -Lifts and leaves hair feeling smooth, and slightly shiny