Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 793 in Eye Liner

March 09, 2015

I got this item to try out from one of my Ipsy Glam Bags. I love this liner! I use it on my bottom waterline, it applies great, I found it to go on smoothly and the colour was great. It lasted throughout the day and didn't irritate my eyes at all. I've tried a few others since getting this one but keep going back. My liner has become a little stub now, I really need to go out and buy another!!

March 05, 2015

Not a big fan. The colour faded quickly, but it also smudged all over my eye lid and under eye.

November 04, 2014

I use this liner on my waterline. No complaints. No reaction to eyes. I use contacts and it worked well with them. It is pigmented. Not a bad one.

November 04, 2014

I received this eye pencil in my Ipsy bag in August. I have to say, it's one of the most disappointing eyeliners I have ever used. Using the word silk would make you think it was smooth to apply but it wasn't. It was clumpy and felt disgusting to put on.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay

martac has posted in the forum topic
    Chance for free popcorn