L'Oreal 48 Hour Ideal Moisture Day Lotion for Normal Skin w/SPF 25

L'Oreal 48 Hour Ideal Moisture Day Lotion for Normal Skin w/SPF 25 Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 1163 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 22, 2017

Une crème qui ne laisse pas un fini gras est agréable. En plus elle fourni une protection contre le soleil, cest parfait pour moi. Un bon achat et dure longtemps

January 09, 2017

C'est important d'utiliser les lotions pensant la journée . Depuis que je achete le Moisture Day Lotion w/SPF 25 jai plus le problem avec le hidratation de ma peau. Il garde ma peau en bon état pensant plus que journee.

January 07, 2017

I would like this lotion to be more protective against sun because I would use it during vacation trips. I love the feeling on my skin and I am very satisfact.

January 04, 2017

Since immusing the L'Oréal créam i see the différence m'y sein is not as dry as before and i see that i have a betteraves hydratation and i actually Last longer Thank the other créaM in the market

March 26, 2016

I find that this moisturizer works very well. I am not sure that it holds up to it's claim that it lasts for 48 hours, as I have a shower every day, and wash my face every morning, but it does a good job as a moisturizer when my face is really dry. I also like that it has SPF 25.