L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner

L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #664 out of 937 in Shampoo

February 10, 2016

This cleansing conditioner works very well for its price but it smells absolutely awful. If it smelt better it would be an absolute gem but unfortunately the smell is a turn off!

April 18, 2014

Ok, I am kind of on the fence about this product. The main reason why I would recommend it is because as far as I know, it is the only product of its kind availble in stores. It is a cleansing conditioner, so it doesn't strip your hair like some shampoos can. I like it because it lets me skip shampooing without having the gross dirty hair feeling. I do have some complaints about it though. First of all, the bottle is really small and I paid about 6 bucks for it at Walmart. Secondly, when you pump it, barely any product comes out. It's really annoying. I feel like I have to pump it about 20-25 times to get the desired amount of product out; and my hair isn't very long or thick. Thirdly, the smell is..weird. It just does not have a nice clean smell. I can't even explain what it smells like..it's like coppery or chemical-y. I don't know..I just don't like the smell. The bottle says no need to use a separate conditioner, but I always add in another kind just to give my hair a nice clean smell.. However, the end result is nice. You get that just shampooed feeling without having to actually shampoo. But I have to admit, if someone else releases this kind if product, I will jump all over it.

February 05, 2013

I am a co-poo user, generally I just use any old conditioner instead of shampoo. It was great to find a drug store brand that made a co-poo product, so I jumped on this and snatched it up.

It works amazing in the cleansing department, but I feel it is just a tad bit shy of being as moisturizing and conditioning as I need.

On that note this is a great product, I just have a few complaints.
1. the bottle is tiny.
2. the pump is dinky and you need about 10-18 pumps to wash your hair and it can get extremely annoying, just make it a squeeze bottle.
3. it is a bit pricy (and you need to use a lot of it).

So if the price dropped or the size got bigger (or both) I would be all over using this all the time with a bit of extra conditioner thrown in.

July 29, 2012

I absolultely love this stuff. Honestly, I hate washing my hair because it's a huge process of shampoo, condition, detangle, drying, styling, etc. This cuts down on washing time and also saves my hair from harsh shampoos. I use it about 2-3 times a week and then another regular shampoo conditioner once a week to deep clean my hair.

This stuff is so creamy and makes my hair feel super soft. I leave it on in the shower for a few minutes to let the cleansers and conditioners do their job, and it rinses really clean and my hair feels great.

I'm not too crazy about the smell- I prefer a cleaner scent, but it's not awful either. The pump is sort of annoying because you have to use like 20 pumps to get the right amount.

Otherwise, this product is perfect and saves my dry hair from being stripped by harsh sulfates. It's nice to be able to condition your hair but also get cleansing benefits as well without a full shampoo. And yes-it does do a good cleansing job! I have no idea how, but it really works. My hair turns out clean and shiny.

I love this stuff.

March 23, 2012

Have you heard of Wen? It's a product advertised by Infomercial (and I believe QVC?)-branded as a 'cleansing conditioner.' Wen is quite pricey and the Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner is L'Oreal's more budget friendly alternative to Wen.

I have never used a cleansing conditioner. I shampoo and condition my hair approximately 3 times a week. I'm a "bottle blonde" so I am on a maintenance schedule. I use a purple non-sulfate shampoo & conditioner once a week, and color safe sulfate free shampoo & conditioner the other 2 times. This is now in my shampoo rotation even though it's technically NOT a shampoo.

What I love about this product is that it leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized. I notice less static/flyaways. it smells quite natural. I also like that I don't have to use conditioner after rinsing this. Great-more $$ in my pocket!

What YOU may not like about this product:
-the pump. This is a thick product and the pump doesn't deliver even 1/100th of the product that is needed to properly coat the entire head. If you have thick hair, save yourself the stress, and take the pump off the bottle.
-this product does NOT lather. This may be especially difficult for people weaning themselves off "regular" shampoo. Please be aware-just because the product doesn't lather, doesn't mean it isn't working!

I am pleased with this product overall. It has worked it's way into my shampoo rotation and if I have to wash my hair over the weekend, I will reach for this.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes