• L'Oreal Paris Arginine Resist x3 Shampoo
  • L'Oreal Paris Arginine Resist x3 Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Arginine Resist x3 Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #486 out of 935 in Shampoo

February 21, 2016

My hair is dyed, thin, past my shoulders, knots easily, and if I use the hair dryer it likes to come out easily.

What might help me?

Apparently L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise - Arginine Resist X3 will.

I found after using the shampoo, my has a more straw-like texture. It also has lot of nice suds to it, and I like the scent - it's nice and light. A little bit of this shampoo will go a long way!

I found using this regime has brought a definite improvement to my hair loss - it just doesn't really happen as often.

I really like the results!

August 29, 2014

I had been having trouble with my hair being weak and clumps falling out whenever I brushed my hair, so this shampoo used with the conditioner, although it doesn't work very well by itself, had really helped strengthen my hair!

August 23, 2014

i bought the shampoo and conditioner because my hair was noticeably weaker and falling more then it had been...i was quite skeptical...but i am so happy....it has done everything i hoped it would and more...i almost feel as if some of 'the lost' hair is coming back....or maybe the rest of it is just so healthy now its like it was never even missing

February 19, 2014

I have a ton of shampoo and this is my go to shampoo. I really does seem to strengthen my hair and it really gives it extra body...I would so recommend!!

August 26, 2013

Love this shampoo. Smells amazing and I have noticed a big difference in the amount of fallen hair since I started using it. Definitely has added strength to my hair and I highly recommend it if you have a lot of hair loss

August 16, 2013

I have very thin hair and over the years have lost so much. It is truly embarrassing for a woman who is losing hair, so I had to try L'Oreal's Argenine Resist shampoo. This product claims to reduce the amount of hair lost after washing as it will provide 3x the strength for the hair compared to other products. Well, I am so thrilled to say that it has definitely lived up to the claims for me. I use both the shampoo and conditioner. I usually purchase the products at the drug store where it will go on sale often so you can get a great deal.

July 10, 2013

Read on the bottle that it was going to help with hair falling out since i have used i have noticed that hair is not falling as much , i hope to see more improvement with this product , and it is a fair size bottle for price in which i payed so that was great value . I love using L'Oreal products so thought this was a great thing when i saw on shelf . always makes hair feel so soft after using , Thank you for the great products your developing

January 31, 2013

Hair fall is a major problem with my hair so I decided to try this shampoo out since it was described to be tailored for fragile hair with tendency to fall. It promises to nourish the roots, make hair stronger, and restructures the hair from root to tip.

This shampoo was very inexpensive and you get the average amount of product (385mL). It has a nice, light pleasant scent (a little fruity) and the scent remains even after the hair is dry. It lathers really well, even when my hair was pretty oily. It easily rinses off as well and no residue remains on the hair.

In terms of it`s effectiveness in preventing hair fall, it did work slightly. I noticed I didn`t have as much hair fall after using the product for about 2 weeks. However, I did still have hair fall regardless of how many times I used the shampoo but it was considerably less compared to when I wasn`t using it. So overall, it was effective in reducing hair fall but not preventing it completely.

I would still buy this product because it was very moisturizing. I noticed my hair was a lot more shiny and smoother after just a couple of uses. In addition, my hair felt fuller and stronger. I didn`t get any dandruff with the shampoo and didn`t irritate my scalp.

December 02, 2012

I was lucky enough to win this product.
I was skeptical because some shampoo fail to deliver.

This product is supposed to stop hair fall.
I have lots of hair and I'm guessing that it is normal to lose them.

But i really noticed a huge difference in the amount of hair I'm loosing why using this product

It smells great and leaves me hair shiny,
No complaint!

November 28, 2012

I honestly didn't expect this to work as well as it did. Not only does it seem to smooth out my split ends but it also creates volume in my usually heavy straight hair. It works even better when combined with the conditioner. Price wise it's a little pricier than say herbal essences, but way less than john frieda. Definitely worth a try!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier