• L'oreal Paris Fibralogy product series
  • L'oreal Paris Fibralogy product series

L'oreal Paris Fibralogy product series Reviews

Ranked #620 out of 2162 in Hair Care

May 28, 2015

This is a product I'm currently testing. I have very fine hair, so I'm always looking for anything that claims it can help with adding to volume and I've been through a lot of different product from high-end to reasonably priced drug store brands. Fibralogy is very well priced and smells great. I can not tell yet if it has added a ton of volume to my hair but it does feel nice afterwards and it certainly does not weigh it down any. It looks like a little more volume to me. I'm certainly happy with the product and will continue using it. I love that they have a hair mask to go with it! It is amazing feeling!

April 29, 2015

I was able to try the L'Oreal Paris Fibralogy Shampoo, Conditioner, and Booster. I was skeptical at first that this product was going to actually thicken my hair as it claims to do. I was pleasantly surprised to find that after only 5 uses, my hair not only felt thicker but it looked thicker, fuller, and was soft and shiny. My husband even complimented on how nice my hair smelt. The only thing that I would change would be the size and consistency of the Booster. I found it to be a bit watery and the bottle was small compared to the size of the shampoo and conditioner. After trying the product I decided to see what it would cost to purchase at my local store and I found it priced between $4.49 and $5.99 CA. I was shocked that it would actually be that affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends and will also use it again in the future.

*product was received free for testing by Influenster Canada and L'Oreal Paris Canada in my VoxBox #FibralogyWorks

April 17, 2015

My hair is pretty thin and after pregnancy, I lost a fair amount of my hair and they just never looked like before. Thickness and volume is something I always wish for. So when I found out, I'll be testing hair thickening products I was "all in"!

I love the product smell! Scent is airy, elegant and definitely not overpowering like a lot of hair care product can be.
Shampoo is more or less much like the other ones I've used before, texture and application didn't seem to be much different.
Thickening booster was more liquidy than I thought it would be, I felt a need to use more than suggested dime size, because it just wouldn't cover my hair otherwise. It could be length of my hair or just very runny texture.
Conditioner on the other hand was thicker that I was expecting it to be, almost like a cream or mask. I really liked that. It was very easy to apply it and I needed just a little bit of product to work it through my hair. Easy to wash out. After use it almost felt like my hair is covered with silky layer. Loved it!

I've been using product now for little over a week, still very early in the process, but I do honestly think it's working and has effect on my hair, unless I'm experiencing Placebo effect :)
Don't get me wrong, I'm no lioness, not hair wise anyways, but I see little more volume, that probably is a result of thicker hair. And I'm loving it!

Updated On: April 17, 2015

Full review here: http://lavidaloca-griech.blogspot.ca/2015/04/loreal-paris-fibralogy-voxbox.html