L'Oreal Paris Infallible Blackbuster Liquid Eye Liner

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Blackbuster Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #478 out of 776 in Eye Liner

February 09, 2015

I regularly use a liquid liner/brush combination. I was looking for something that would be quick to apply for those busy days when I don't have time to spend lining my eyes, so I opted for the "marker" effect of this liner. I tried it on my hand and it seemed to work. However, when I applied it to my eyes, it was not black at all, rather a transparent gray. I thought I might be applying it wrong, so I went to the cosmetician where I had purchased it and had her apply it - same result. I returned the product.

November 19, 2014

I've been using this one for almost 2 weeks and it is different than the normal skinny tip liquid eyeliner pens. This one has a jumbo marker so you can use the point to make a small line, or press harder and get a really thick line. I like this one because it's a really intense application so you don't have to keep going over the same spot to get coverage. It did take me a few days to adjust to it from the skinnier marker pens, made some mistakes at first b/c the product comes out so easily. It's like applying double the eyeliner and I even noticed a difference removing my makeup at night: a lot more black was there to come off. It's really good for a cat eye. If you're a beginner at liquid eyeliner I might not start with this, but it's the best for those of us wearing liquid eyeliner everyday. Went over my eyeshadow with no problems.

October 22, 2014

The eyeliner that does the job. I prefer the thinner pen eyeliner that L'oreal carries from their infallible line, but this is good for making thick, full, black lines. I wouldn't say its long lasting but it definitely provides a deep, rich black I am looking for. Would I repurchase it? Maybe.

September 09, 2014

I just started using this product recently and I am very impressed with it. I was always hesitant to try gel eyeliners but this one is worth the money. Little goes a long way and the pigment is really black so it is just the way I like it, stays on all day and only smudges just a little bit, but definitely worth the money.

June 15, 2014

Not crazy about this product. It goes like a watered down eyeliner. Have to wait until it tries to put another layer to make it darker. :-(