L'Oreal Professionnel Vitamino Color Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #899 out of 1041 in Shampoo

L'Oreal Professionnel Shampoos and Conditioners nourish and protect the hair fiber, instantly de-tangle and leave your hair supple and shiny.  The L'Oreal Professional Shampoo and Conditioner has never been tested on animals.

Find L'Oreal Professionnel hair care products in select salons:
Calgary | Montreal | Ottawa | Toronto | Vancouver | All

March 03, 2017

This shampoo and conditioner is okay. I don't love the smell and for the price I would rather get something that I like the smell of.
    The shampoo and conditioner is light and is pretty good for treated hair. I just feel it's not for me.

March 03, 2017

Shampoo:

I love this shampoo! I have used this for years - it smells wonderful, lathers/cleans well, and leaves no residue on your hair or scalp. Even using this without a conditioner leaves the hair shiny and silky. Colour lasts longer in my hair using this combined with the conditioner as well.

The small bottles of this can add up and become quite expensive, but you will save so much money ordering the large bottle. It will last you a long time and you can transfer into smaller bottles for travel.

February 03, 2017

great price ..great product ..this smells so good the shampoo and conditioner both work very we,ll .the shampoo latheres up nice and cleans great not stripping your color ....

February 03, 2017

The shampoo for colured is awesome to use makes the colour stay longer in my hair. The conditoner makes. My haiur strong and very very soft and very shiny

April 09, 2016

Loved this product. Loved the way my hair smelled after. my hair felt amazing and it smelled like I had just been at the spa. I just can't get over the smell.

May 20, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Actually one of the most amazing smelling shampoo and conditioners that is safe for any color hair. I recommend this stuff if you haven't tried this stuff to go out to your nearest salon and see if they carry it, you wont be disappointed.

August 15, 2012

I love the vitamino line from L'Oreal! It's usually my go to shampoo and I use the masque rather than then conditioner. I like the masque since I also use it as a treatment. It's a little more luxury and who doesn't want a little more luxury in their lives right?

I have coloured hair that's been though a lot and the vitamino leaves my hair looking healthy, silky, shiny and smelling great.

October 13, 2008

i love this stuff. it was the first semi-expensive shampoo i ever bought. the only neg i have about it is that there isn't a conditioner. i like it when my shampoo and conditioner are the same.

June 05, 2008

I love this line too. I have the colour and the repair line and they are both amazing. They are really nourishing and gentle on hair.

I don't mind spending a little more on shampoo/conditioner if it leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing@

January 18, 2008

Ok so one summer I highlighted my hair with golden blondish streaks and the hairdresser recommended this shampoo. At first I resisted thinking that it was going to be just like any other shampoo but she assured me that it would stop my highlights from turning that awful copper color. Fortunately I bought the shampoo and the hairdresser was absolutely correct! This shampoo stopped my highlights from morphing colors! If you have highlighted dyed hair I definitely recommend the L'Oreal Professional Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: