• L'Oreal Professionnel Vitamino Color Shampoo and Conditioner
  • L'Oreal Professionnel Vitamino Color Shampoo and Conditioner

L'Oreal Professionnel Vitamino Color Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #874 out of 971 in Shampoo

L'Oreal Professionnel Shampoos and Conditioners nourish and protect the hair fiber, instantly de-tangle and leave your hair supple and shiny.  The L'Oreal Professional Shampoo and Conditioner has never been tested on animals.

Find L'Oreal Professionnel hair care products in select salons:
Calgary | Montreal | Ottawa | Toronto | Vancouver | All

April 09, 2016

Loved this product. Loved the way my hair smelled after. my hair felt amazing and it smelled like I had just been at the spa. I just can't get over the smell.

May 20, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Actually one of the most amazing smelling shampoo and conditioners that is safe for any color hair. I recommend this stuff if you haven't tried this stuff to go out to your nearest salon and see if they carry it, you wont be disappointed.

August 15, 2012

I love the vitamino line from L'Oreal! It's usually my go to shampoo and I use the masque rather than then conditioner. I like the masque since I also use it as a treatment. It's a little more luxury and who doesn't want a little more luxury in their lives right?

I have coloured hair that's been though a lot and the vitamino leaves my hair looking healthy, silky, shiny and smelling great.

October 13, 2008

i love this stuff. it was the first semi-expensive shampoo i ever bought. the only neg i have about it is that there isn't a conditioner. i like it when my shampoo and conditioner are the same.

June 05, 2008

I love this line too. I have the colour and the repair line and they are both amazing. They are really nourishing and gentle on hair.

I don't mind spending a little more on shampoo/conditioner if it leaves my hair feeling and looking amazing@

January 18, 2008

Ok so one summer I highlighted my hair with golden blondish streaks and the hairdresser recommended this shampoo. At first I resisted thinking that it was going to be just like any other shampoo but she assured me that it would stop my highlights from turning that awful copper color. Fortunately I bought the shampoo and the hairdresser was absolutely correct! This shampoo stopped my highlights from morphing colors! If you have highlighted dyed hair I definitely recommend the L'Oreal Professional Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner!

January 17, 2008

Agreed.. it's really, really good for your hair and they have so many varieties depending on your hair type.

October 03, 2006

its the best shampoo out there