L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Dual Overnight Moisturizer
Good

L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Dual Overnight Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 1171 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 16, 2017

I bought this to go with the brightening pads I tried.

I am enjoying the results from the combination of the two. The night moisturizer is a combination of two products, which pump out together. I pump it onto my hand and mix well before applying. After almost a month of using the products, there is a noticeable difference in the quality of my skin. It looks brighter, healthier. So far I have not noticed any reduced lines and wrinkles, but I'm in for the long haul!

Updated On: February 11, 2017

Just a little update..the bottle is deceivingly large. It lasted a little over a month, using once a day. I'll continue to purchase, it's THaT awesome, but I'll be looking for sales.

January 07, 2017

I got this to try for free from influenster . To be honest I
    Didn't have high expectations. I was surprised by how great it was. Really helped make my skin looked younger, smoother and brighter. You need very little and very light on the skin. One bottle lasted me about 2 months. I recommend using with the rest of line of reviatlift line.

1.5/5

November 03, 2016

I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review. I was not a fan of this! I found that it did not make a difference in my dark spots at all! It is also very heavy - made with silicones. (Think smashbox primer) It feels velvety, but it made me break out very badly - I'm still recovering! I gave it an honest try for almost 3 weeks, I really wanted to like it, but it just was not for me! It also contained shimmer, which I found was odd for a night time product! My husband doesn't need to see me shine in my sleep! And it can't be good for your pores to be sleeping with shimmer all over your face! I get it for daytime... helps you look luminous, diffuses light, etc. but this is not something you want to be stewing in all night! Also, in the morning when I would shower, I felt slimy residue rinse off my face. Not a fan.

October 11, 2016

The L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer description stood up to everything it described!! It made my skin feel more supple, soft, looked radiant, got rid of marks, fine lines and overall tightened up my face! What more can I ask for in a product?? On top of all this, you're getting a high end, effective product and a great mid-range price!! Win win all around.

October 03, 2016

I have had the fortunate opportunity to test the L'OREAL Revitalift 4 step system over the past couple of weeks. I am pleased to say that I feel like a brand new woman. I know this might sound cheesy however it has visibly taken years off of my skin. As soon as I opened the products I was immediately taken back by how sleek the containers looked. I was so excited to get started and will be incorporating this line into my daily skincare routine.

I use the L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Dual Overnight Moisturizer after the daily srub and peel pads every night. There is a citrus smell that is quite soothing to the senses when you are cleaning up your face for the night. Unlike the daily lotion this moisturizer takes effect immediately. It is light and goes on very smoothly so you don't need to use a whole lot. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized throughout the night and I no longer have that bit of dry patches I use to a couple of months ago. My fine lines have been dimishing over the past couple of weeks while using the L'OREAL Revitalift line.

I have used plenty of different night time moisturizrs but none quite compare to L'OREAL Revitalift Bright Reveal Dual Overnight Moisturizer. I have said this in a previous review and will say it again 'I sincerely thank L'OREAL for coming up with a line of products that I felt was designed for women like me.'

I have received this product to try out free of charge, in exchange for my honest opinion.