L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Double Serum
Good

L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Double Serum Reviews

Ranked #711 out of 2197 in Hair Care

September 23, 2016

My go to product - I have fine hair and not all products leave my hair feeling shiny and soft. I often find that most products make it hard to even brush through after using. Not this stuff - hair is so soft after using it. I hope this product never goes off the market - love it.

March 14, 2016

I love this! It helps with my split ends and dry hair so much. It's hard for me to find a good product because of how brittle my hair is from bleaching. This product is amazing. The only downside is how small the bottle is. I go through it like it's nothing.

July 15, 2015

I love, love, love this product. I use it every time a wash my hair.
    I have had colour treated for years. I find less and less hair coming out after I shampoo & my hair feels wonderful.

January 28, 2015

This is magic in a bottle. For all you lovely ladies out there who have split and dry ends this duo serum helps that. It works wonderfully i find. i had split dry ends from bleaching and i am not rich so i cant afford going to the hair salon every month but this helped tremendously. and a little goes a longggg way .

January 05, 2015

I adore this serum! It really does make my dry over processed hair softer and much shinier and my split ends are much less noticeable. I only use one pump and it spreads so nicely through damp hair. Works really well and keep frizz away too. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry hair issues.

August 15, 2014

I highly recommend L'Oreal's Total Repair Extreme Double Serum! It actually does repair dry and damaged hair! It also repairs split ends and strengthens hair! This product has no flaws, so I HIGHLY recommend it!

May 22, 2014

I recently purchased a bottle of "Loreal Total Repair Extreme Double Serum" for my very parched and over-processed blonde tresses and I was shocked at how well this nourished every strand of hair.
    I thought I was going to need to have my long hair chopped off into a bob-style cut until I decided to try this product.

It was very easy! Just shampoo and condition your hair as you would and after towel drying your hair apply this dual action serum that once combined it not only deeply repairs your hair shaft, but it also binds the split ends.

I will definetly HIGHLY recommend this product if you color your hair or even just need a boost in nutrients from heat styling!
    I purchsed this from Walmart and its average priced but I was lucky to have gotten it on sale.Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get it on sale. Dont wait any longergo try it out!!

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids

dawneden added a new review for
    Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion