• Lotus Biscoff Cookies

Lotus Biscoff Cookies Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

Taste

June 04, 2016

I had the pleasure of trying these delicious cookies last summer in England. They are amazing with a nice cup of tea or coffee. Made in Belgium these cookies have a slightly caramel taste and a nice crunch with each bite. They have been around since 1932. Recently I was on a flight to NYC and they were handing out Lotus Biscoff cookies. Thanks to the flight attendant on Delta I went home with a nice little stash! Walmart sells them however finding them in Toronto is like looking for a four leaf clover. I stock up when heading stateside so I recommend you bring back a few if crossing the border. Or ask a friend to bring them back for you, you won't regret it!

Taste

January 31, 2016

The reason why speculaas spread is so popular is because of this biscuit. This was the reason why I look forward to snack time on a Westjet flight (and almost forgive them for not giving me a meal for a long flight.) Crisp and light with a sweet cinnamon taste (and other spices.) It is a strong tasting, but delicious biscuit that is many steps up from the standard gingerbread cookie.