Louana Coconut Oil
Good

Louana Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 475 in Remedies

April 27, 2016

I have used this for; baking, frying, skin care, hair care, on my dogs coat and in her food even! I just love it! I'm sure there's are more uses that I can find.

July 23, 2015

I love this product, I use it for many things from cooking to beauty. coconut oil is a big hype right now I have noticed. I would recommend this product its great and long lasting as well

June 11, 2015

I have purchased this brand of coconut oil several times and it is great. It is good to fry foods in, use as a facial moisturizer, slather on your skin to hydrate, or even to rub into the hair for a well deserved spa like feeling to hydrate the scalp and hair. The uses are endless for this.

May 17, 2015

i cant tell you enough about this great product . it has hundreds of uses from lip balm to cure eczema, its a hair treatment,you can cook with it .... there are too many great things that you can use this product to even begin to mention!!1 i use it daily for my dry skin and in cooking!!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag