Lysol Click Gel Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol Click Gel Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 30 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

August 10, 2016

Ce produit laisse toujours la toilette propre tout en laissant une très bonne odeur de fraîcheur! Comme si la toilette était toujours laver à tous les jours, j'adooore et je le recommande!

March 24, 2016

Great to keep your toilet clean. Works well amend also has an okay smell. This produce makes me feel like the job is complete. I would recommend this produce.

March 24, 2016

These are great. I hate cleaning the toilet bit this does it for my. NE need to stress about cleaning it just put it in ans that's it. I will be buying more

March 24, 2016

I live in a house full of boys! I use Lysol click gel automatic toilet bowl cleaner regularly and never have to worry about a dirty bowl when I have company over.

February 13, 2016

This product is average in terms of effectiveness and cost. The gel doesn't last as long as what the packaging says. I do however like smell of this product. Also I don't like that human waste matter sticks to the gel. I think
No this product is a waste of money and I would never buy it again.

January 25, 2016

very handy for cleaning toilet bowls. fresh smell after every flush

July 07, 2015

I bought the "Ocean Fresh Scent" version of this product since I love the idea of recyclable packaging and love Lysol products in general. I find the gel works adequately with keeping my toilets clean but the smell... OH BOY. It's so strong and does not smell fresh at all but instead, like a mix of the worst perfume possible and the worst smelling cleaner. It smelled so bad that we had to keep the toilet lid down to keep the smell from permeating the rest of the bathroom. I will pick up the purple package next time it is on sale to try and see if that scent is any better.