MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Brave
Good

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Brave Reviews

Ranked #536 out of 1014 in Lipstick

April 30, 2016

Mac lipsticks rock! I have medium toned skin, I like to wear shades of beige nude pink, this is a great colour. It gives your lips a healthy boost of sexy colour. The texture is creamy with a bit of shine. My go to colour.

February 08, 2016

This color is fab!!!! it can be worn with any outfit. It makes your look. Very fit for a boho princess! the tones make the lip look fabulous !

January 15, 2016

I live this my lips but better shade, it's a Kylie Jenner lip trend and I love the satin finish, it's stay for a good amount of Time in my lip. This is my favorite shade

October 15, 2015

Absolutely love this lipstick. Perfect mauve colour for fall. My lips but better and a bit darker. Couldn't be more perfect.

September 10, 2014

I LOVE PINK!! I prefer very subtle color on my lips and brave is my go to choice! It also blends very nicely with mocha.

September 05, 2014

This lipstick is the perfect 'my lips but better' color for me. The smell and formulation is perfect!

February 17, 2014

I love MAC lipsticks especially in Brave it's light pink colour that almost a nude shade. I wear it everyday it's not too bold. MAC lipsticks are a great investment because of the quality. It goes in really smooth.