Good

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Saint Germain Reviews

Ranked #761 out of 1133 in Lipstick

November 15, 2014

Perfect for achieving the "Barbie Pink" type lip!
    Looks amazing on light and dark skin tones and is perfect to mix with other lipsticks to create fun new colors. And the best part, long lasting! No need for constant reapplying :)

June 19, 2014

You can never go wrong with a MAC lipstick. Love the colour - if you like Snob but want the colour to be a bit more visible this is the one to go with. Long lasting and rich colour. Definitely a staple lip colour to have in your collection..

March 31, 2014

Im 16 years old and I don't like leaving my lips so dull for school so I use this lipstick and I like it a lot. It's a purplish blue pink, kinda like a Barbie pink that is great for my age group and also great for people in the age group of 18 to 25 because it's a great lipstick to wear with neutral makeup or you could also wear this lipstick with a bold makeup look . When I use this I don't use a lot because it has a lot of pigment in it so when I put it on I get a lip brush and spread that little amount that I have on my lips so it won't look so bold. This lipstick also does not have that chemicals taste in it like some lip sticks do, it has this taste of sweetness not that I've ate it but when you lick your lips that's how it taste.