MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick
Good

MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #570 out of 1081 in Lipstick

February 08, 2016

Relentlessly Red matte lipstick is thee best colour in the world, will fit any skintone and I love it!!!! . I love their retro mattes, great staying power and POP of color!

December 16, 2015

If you are a true fan of matte lipsticks, look no further than MAC Retro Mattes. These babies are fantastic. They are super matte and super long wearing.

Some people argue that these are saying but if you properly prep your lips before hand, you should t really have an issue. I have not tried another lipstick that were as great as these!

June 12, 2015

I have been using Retro Matte Lipstick for over a year now and it's absolutely great. i get a lot of compliments from it and it really stays. my favorite is the Flat Out Fabulous and from the name itself it is fabulous. the color is dashing and very feminine.

June 06, 2015

In my infinite search for a long lasting, truest blue red lipstick, I purchased my first MAC product. All excited to try MAC after hearing so many friends talk about how much they love their products, I made the expensive purchase of MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby.

The colour looks good in the tube and really is a great blue red. Unfortunately, the lipstick is so dry that applying it is absolutely outrageous! It pulls and stretches my lips trying to apply it. I'm very disappointed and never use this $20 tube of fabulous colour :(

Anyone who enjoys wearing deep dark colours on their lips, understands that it's important to be able to apply lipstick easily enough to follow the lip line so they aren't trying to fix the line with concealer after application.

Disappointed that my first MAC purchase wasn't what I'd expected.