MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 626 in Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant.

February 26, 2016

I had the opportunity to try this foundation out, and it was incredible! It went on so smoothly, and the coverage was amazing. The satin finish really got it for me, I love how it still looks like it's my natural skin. Love it!

February 26, 2016

Love this foundation and have been using it for ages.
    As with all MAC foundations comes in every shade you can imagine, and the ladies are good at matching you with your perfect one.
    You can build quite a thick coverage, which I need cause I hate my freckles.
    It makes your skin look dewy, not too matt!
    Only problem - they test on animals!!!
    This has become too much of a negative point for me and I am afraid I am going to have to change it up!

February 08, 2016

I love that it covers the red of my face, and makes my freckles less noticeable!

1.5/5

April 19, 2015

I love the studio sculpt concealer but the foundation oxidized to turn orange and it made my skin very itchy and it broke me out with little texture bumps.

October 24, 2014

This is one of my favorite foundations, it is full cover and the shade is perfect on my skin tone, the price is what you would expect for a MAC product.

October 23, 2014

blends really well and gives great coverage

October 23, 2014

I like this foundation, a 40 ml bottle lasts a surprisingly long time. The coverage is good, but I'm not in love with it.

September 12, 2014

This is a good product for coverage, goes own really well. I started using it, along with MAC concealer & pressed powder around the time I got married 2 summers ago. During that time I also had a much stricter face care routine, so I think the combination of makeup & cleansers, etc. helped calm down my breakouts. However, I stopped using the foundation & pressed powder for 2 reasons. A) because it's a bit more than I like to spend, & B) I found that these 2 products together would actually sink into my fine lines throughout the day & in fact amplified their appearance. I'm only 25, so the last thing I need is to look like I'm already getting wrinkles! Perhaps a primer would help, but I'm about to start using an extra product on my face just to accommodate a product that can be replaced. However, I'm not sure if it's the Studio Sculpt or the pressed powder (or a combination) that sunk into the creases, so it might be a good product on its own for some people.

June 18, 2013

I like this foundation a lot! It offers great coverage and gives you a dewy glow.

July 04, 2012

According to the MAC website, this is a Gel based foundation, which really doesn't make any sense to me because if it were gel based, why's it so oily!? I gave this a try so many times, it just doesn't work for me. I have dehydrated skin, which mean my skin lacks water, so i can be categorized as combination skin. So when i found out this was gel based and hydrating i was like "YEAH! SCORE! i found my foundation!" boy was i wrong! it's so oily you can put me on a can and fry me! I also found that this foundation oxidizes to a orange tone, kind of strange. I went back to back a four times and got colour matched and exchanged for a new one almost every week! Some oxidized yellowy other orange! to a point where i just gave up since it was too oily anyhow. I ended up getting the fluid instead, i wish i could stick to this one because i love this squeeze tube packaging alot =(

at the end of the day i would recommend this product to people with NORMAL TO DRY SKIN ONLY!

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans