• MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35
  • MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35

MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35 Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 200 in BB Creams

March 01, 2017

I have this in "light" compact and it provides perfect coverage for my pale skin tone. It goes on so smoothly and easily with my MAC 130 brush. Small circular motions to apply, and blends in so well. Lasts a long time, and it's my fave go-to product for coverage.

March 26, 2016

An amazing primer! I've tried many brands of primer and I've always gone back to this one. I hope they never discontinue this product. Goes on your skin totally smooth and has a velvety finish. My foundation is less streaky with this underneath. A little on the pricey side but definitely worth the $$.

December 14, 2015

I do like this BB cream. It is a nice smooth texture and blends well. It has a natural finish to it. Sometimes I feel a little oily with it on because of the sunscreen in it. I do like having the sunscreen mixed in with my foundation, during the summer, to decrease the steps for getting ready in the morning. It only gives a light coverage though, which is great for natural looks. If you prefer to have a full coverage for every season I suggest using this underneath a foundation or just finding a full coverage foundation with the spf.

April 21, 2015

I am in LOVE with this BB cream! It evenly coats and is smooth on my face! And the plus is that it has an spf 35!!! I highly recommend this product!