MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35
Amazing

MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35 Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 183 in BB Creams

March 26, 2016

An amazing primer! I've tried many brands of primer and I've always gone back to this one. I hope they never discontinue this product. Goes on your skin totally smooth and has a velvety finish. My foundation is less streaky with this underneath. A little on the pricey side but definitely worth the $$.

December 14, 2015

I do like this BB cream. It is a nice smooth texture and blends well. It has a natural finish to it. Sometimes I feel a little oily with it on because of the sunscreen in it. I do like having the sunscreen mixed in with my foundation, during the summer, to decrease the steps for getting ready in the morning. It only gives a light coverage though, which is great for natural looks. If you prefer to have a full coverage for every season I suggest using this underneath a foundation or just finding a full coverage foundation with the spf.

April 21, 2015

I am in LOVE with this BB cream! It evenly coats and is smooth on my face! And the plus is that it has an spf 35!!! I highly recommend this product!