Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque for Hair

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque for Hair Reviews

Ranked #1098 out of 2307 in Hair Care

February 07, 2017

This mask does a great job of keeping moisture locked in your hair. It has great slip when you apply it, and you don't need to use too much to cover everything (i use about 1/2 of the amount for other conditioning products). I can feel it working right away in the shower. It reduces frizz and flyaways significantly, and doesn't weigh the hair down after it's dry. I use it 2-3 times a month.

It smells pleasant, fresh and a little bit fruity.

The cost is pretty high but well worth it.

September 27, 2016

Okay so I LOVE this product. I do find that I'm cringing once I get to the checkout and see how much it's costing me but yet, I've boughten this product religiously since I found it about a year ago. I have very long and damaged hair and I just find this product really brings it back to life. It leaves it feeling smooth, refreshed, and a whole lot healthier. And the SMELL! It's what keeps me going back. My only issue with it is that I find it really hard to get 100% rinsed out. But maybe with how thick and long my hair is, and how rushed I usually am, it's my own fault. Either way I really really love the feel and smell of his product and i will continue to buy it!

March 21, 2016

This is a great hair masque. I try to use this once a week and it always leaves my hair soft and silky. It is expensive though..I'm hoping to find a cheaper alternative at the Drugstore. It does last a long time though. I purchased this using my Shoppers Optimum points!

January 18, 2016

My favourite weekly treat for my hair!!!The product comes in jar container and I believe is a good size for the price.It is very thick and rich mask.It leaves my hair very shiny,bouncy and soft.Moisturize dry ends and make them less frizzy.I absolutely love this!

December 20, 2015

I love this mask. My hair feels so soft & silky after every use, really moisturizers the hair & has such a nice scent!

December 20, 2015

This product is works amazing on my hair. It makes it so moisturized and soft and silky. I am in love with this. The price is a little high for the product but I haven't found anything like this on the market so I still love this. It smells really good and leaves my hair feeling and looking healthy. Great for colour treated hair too.

November 16, 2015

I did not really like this product. It smell great. It appears to be a quality product but I just did not feel that it did very much for my dry naturally 4c hair. My hair felt a bit moisturized after one day but no long lasting effect.

July 16, 2015

If you hair is really dry, this is the mask for you!
    It nourishes and protects over processed hair leaving it soft and silky.
    Love the smell of vanilla. It's on the pricey side but worth it.
    I recommend using the shampoo and conditioner as well.

July 16, 2015

THIS HAIR MASK IS FANTASTIK!
    DRY < LACKLUSTER HAIR NO MORE!
    THIS MASK PROVIDES YOUR HAIR WITH AMAZING SHINE MANAGEABILITY AND A FANTASTIC SCENT OF PERFUME VANILLA LIKE IN THE HAIR FOR ALMOST THREE DAYS < THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH MACADAMIA HAIR MASK THIS PRODUCT WILL BRING THE HAIR TO LIFE IN NO TIME FROM THE FIRST APPLICATION YOU WILL SEE AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

January 27, 2015

This leaves my hair super soft after using it. So far, it's been the best hair product I've ever used. 10/10 would recommend.