Good

Manic Panic Flash Lightning Bleach Kit Reviews

Ranked #1558 out of 2160 in Hair Care

Flashlightning® 40 volume New 40 Volume Kit offers MAXIMUM LIFT mixture....great for intense hair lightening! Kit Includes: 1 Pair Quality Gloves NEW AND IMPROVED Tint brush 1 Mixing tub 1 Plastic cap 1.0 ounces DUST FREE bleach powder 3 ounces 40 volume peroxide Complete step by step instructions.

August 12, 2015

I need to bleach my hair a lot so I can do fun colours. I was using box bleach from the grocery store and I found this Manic Panic bleach kit. It was AMAZING. It lightens quickly, easily, and I really like all of the tools it comes with. I kept the mixing cup and gloves for future dye jobs. It worked well and did not fry my hair. The best personal lightening tool I have used so far.

May 20, 2015

Absolutely FANTASTIC product. Not only does it lighten your hair, but it does it gently and effectively! Love this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to bleach their hair.

January 27, 2015

I have gotten this product twice now and it is great mind you it is for high vol peroxide . This kit comes with everything you would need : the bleach powder, peroxide, brush,container for mixing, gloves and covering cap.
It is very harsh on the hair though so i suggest using a moisturizing product after cause it does dry out your hair but it gives you an amazingly lighting effect to your hair.

September 04, 2014

The best bleaching kit on the market!!

March 11, 2011

I had tried this once years ago and it completely fried my hair, but recently I decided that I wanted to go back from dark brown to blonde, and seeing as this contained everything I would need I took a chance and bought it again. This time I only left it on 45 min, instead of the 80 min I had left it one the first time I tried this product. Not only did it not properly bleach my hair (it turned a fairly muted orange with yellow) but once again it ruined my hair. My hair was in excellent condition before I bleached it, I even received compliments on how soft and shiny it was, and in only 45 min this product destroyed it. Luckily I only did the bottom layer as it was too long to do with only one kit, so the many fried, broken and severely damaged parts of my hair can be partially covered. I am still trying to bring it back to even a shadow of it's former glory.

I would not recommend people use this product when bleaching unless their hair is already quite light and only needs 10 min of bleaching and even then I would be careful. There are many better products out there for better prices. Happy Hunting.

May 10, 2010

This weekend I decided to try out Manic Panic's Flash Lightning Kit to bleach my hair, before applying the Cotton Candy Pink colour. I had never tried the Manic Panic bleach because I was intimidated by the mixing of toner & developer. I was surprised at how easy it was to use and it came with a dyeing brush, as well as gloves & a plastic cap. My hair was not brassy and it made for the perfect base for my Pink. I highly recommend using the Manic Panic Flash Lightning Kit.