Marc Angelo Pork Souvlaki Skewers

Marc Angelo Pork Souvlaki Skewers Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 2329 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

They can be a bit pricey but man are they ever good with tzaziki sauce and rice. They have an authentic greek/Lebanese taste. Very easy to cook and can be taken off skewers to make pitas. This is the best store brand skewers I have ever had

March 08, 2016

I was very pleased when I tried these. i had looked at them a couple times but was unsure. they had LOT's opf meat on them and great flavour.
    Quality was good and made for a fast easy dinner!

March 08, 2016

My husband bought these a few times last summer.We did them on the BBQ , they were really good.I think they were very flavorful, just the right amount sauce and seasoning .The meat was tender and did not take very long to cook.The price was OK,I would not say they are a good buy,I usually wait for them to go on sale

March 08, 2016

Dans ma famille nous gardons toujours quelques souvlaki aux congélateurs. Cela nous dépanne bien, ils dégèlent vite et font un bon repas de dernière minute. Ils ont bon goût et servis avec une salade ou du riz, font un repas complet. Nous les aimons bien.

March 08, 2016

I wasn't a fan of these. Sure they're very convenient. I found the seasonings they used on the meat to be very salty. It also left a kind of weird taste in my mouth.

February 16, 2016

These are seasoned so well and have so much flavour. They are so easy because all you have to do is take them out of the package and bbq them. They aren't very expensive either.

February 16, 2016

These are fantastic! I am always looking for quick and easy meal ideas as a working mom. These are also inexpensive. They come in pork and chicken varieties.

February 16, 2016

These Marc Angelo Pork Souvlaski Skewers are amazing on the barbecue. They are my favorite during summer time. They are already marinated and taste amazing. I have received coupons from Marc Angelo company towards their product and have used them on these.

November 14, 2015

I like getting this for an easy dinner. Its pre marinaded and they dont take long to cook. Amazing with tzatziki! Price is very good.

June 01, 2015

Love making these for a tasty dinner option, full of flavour with lots of meat on them!