Marc Anthony Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo
Good

Marc Anthony Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 24, 2016

I got this big bottle from Costco! Its Sulphate free. Smells Great. My hair feels great after washing it. Great price for a huge bottle! You can see the difference from other shampoos when you pump it out.

October 23, 2016

This shampoo along with the conditioner works wonders. When I died my hair back in January 2016, it was so dry and frizzy.It was difficult to comb. While my parents were out grocery shopping one day, they found this shampoo and conditioner and told me to try it. After using it for weeks, my hair wasn't dry and frizzy anymore. it was soft, easy to comb, and healthy. My hair lacked keratin, which this shampoo has, so I highly recommend it.

September 03, 2016

This Shampoo is awesome. It is Sulfate free which is good for color or treated hair. Also, sulfate free shampoos don't strip the hair of all its natural oils. Also, it is infused with Keratin, the natural protein found in our hair that keeps it strong and resilient.

It lathers nice, don't need a lot, smells great, is gentle on the hair as well. The smell I would describe as fresh, soft, comforting, gentle and relaxing.

The price is a little expensive when your first look at buying it, but I always buy when it is on sale and it usually is about $3 off. Either way I would buy it. It is Quality NOT Quantity right?

It does all is says and more. You have to try for yourself. I have fine hair, but a lot of it and it is to my mid back in length.. It goes curly if I scrunch and let air dry. This shampoo doesn't weight it down, make it greasy, it lets my hair have it's natural volume and keeps your hair airy and light, fresh and smelling fantastic even after day 2.

Love Love This Shampoo.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play