Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer

Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 322 in Primer

June 24, 2016

I dont know that this primer does much to make my makeup last longer, but it is SO luxurious and moisturizing. I hesitated to try this product because i assumed it was gimmicky and jumping on the coconut oil train but the primer is actual very nice on the skin. I would repurchase.

February 09, 2016

I was so excited to hear about this product coming out because of the whole coconut hype and Marc Jacobs releasing a new product?? I'm on it. Although this product is beautiful like his whole line, it does not do much for me in terms of making my makeup last all day or even through a school day. I'm just trying to use this product up now, but you can definitely get better primers for a better price.

November 16, 2015

Although this product may have a nice fat price tag attached to it, I've been using this non-stop. I am a girl who never wears any primers, unless it's for a special occasion, but I have been transformed with this primer. This is coconut water based which makes it great for me. I have sensitive and acne prone skin, also with eczema. This did not sting and did not clog my pores. I have not had any reaction to it and it kept me hydrated all the long - even when I wore a heavier foundation,