Marcelle Hydra-C Facial Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #837 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Organic Face Cleanser cleanses the face naturally, has the calming essence of lavender and was not tested on animals.

February 11, 2010

I have been using this cleanser along with the rest of the line from Macelle for a couple of months and could not be happier with the results. I remove all my makeup with baby oil before using this product but after I use it my face feels clean and refreshed, never tight or dry.

April 16, 2009

This stuff works amazing. My skin is pretty oily and acne prone and this product worked wonders for me. I find most cleansers don't really make any difference but I definitely noticed a difference with this one. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It smells nice too! A bit more expensive than the lower end ones but definitely worth it.

September 04, 2008

I bought this product a few months ago and used it for about 2 months. I didn't find that it worked very well, my skin always felt tight and dry after using it and I didn't like the fairly runny consistency of it either. There are definitely worse products out there and I've used other Marcelle products and been quite happy, this one just doesn't fit the bill. I ended up throwing out at least half of the container.

May 14, 2008

I'm going to have to agree. I bought this product a few months ago as well but bought everything else with it such as the cleanser, the toner and the moisturizer, i found that most of it worked pretty well, except for the moisturizer...it wasn't a very good one, if anything it dried out my face even more. which was crummy.
but other than that, the rest worked very well and made my face very smooth and soft.

March 17, 2007

I've only been using this product for a few months now, but I really like it so far. You don't need a whole lot of it to do the trick, so the price is very good for the product. The product also performs as if it were more expensive. It smells refreshing, doesn't overdry or over-oil and leaves no residue. It's actually the first product i've bought that isn't geared toward acne, and so far so good!