• Marcelle Ultra Gentle Moisturizing Cream
Amazing

Marcelle Ultra Gentle Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #359 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 04, 2016

This anti-dryness face cream is "gluten free, paraben free, oil free and non comedogenic". I must admit that my makeup doesn't sit very well over this moisturizer, but I never noticed breakouts or irritation when I was testing it. At almost $20, this cream has good packaging, soften the skin well, and has many strong points (no fragrance, few ingredients, absorbs well). I can't say that it's much better than any of the night or day creams I swear by (Nivea, Avene) but if it seems like a winner for you, look out for a sale!

January 01, 2016

I got a sample from shoppers drug mart. It's very light, no scent and absorbs quickly. My skin did feel soft and I noticed my skin looked hydrated. After using it for a few days, I noticed a few red bumps above my cheeks. They weren't pimples. I immediately stopped using this product and within 2 days the bumps were gone.

September 05, 2015

Got a sample of this is a Summer 2015 Shoppers Gift with Purchase, and apparently it will not be released until Fall of 2015. Although a little rich for my normal to oily skin (it's touted as a Normal to Dry formula) it is as advertised. A gentle, simple moisturizing cream. Listed as under $20 for what looks to be a 50 ml bottle I may consider adding it to my arsenal. I do like to switch up formula's and sometimes you need a simple one. I'm also curious if they have a day SPF version. No news on that so far.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!