• Marcelle Ultra Gentle Moisturizing Cream
Amazing

Marcelle Ultra Gentle Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #398 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 04, 2016

This anti-dryness face cream is "gluten free, paraben free, oil free and non comedogenic". I must admit that my makeup doesn't sit very well over this moisturizer, but I never noticed breakouts or irritation when I was testing it. At almost $20, this cream has good packaging, soften the skin well, and has many strong points (no fragrance, few ingredients, absorbs well). I can't say that it's much better than any of the night or day creams I swear by (Nivea, Avene) but if it seems like a winner for you, look out for a sale!

January 01, 2016

I got a sample from shoppers drug mart. It's very light, no scent and absorbs quickly. My skin did feel soft and I noticed my skin looked hydrated. After using it for a few days, I noticed a few red bumps above my cheeks. They weren't pimples. I immediately stopped using this product and within 2 days the bumps were gone.

September 05, 2015

Got a sample of this is a Summer 2015 Shoppers Gift with Purchase, and apparently it will not be released until Fall of 2015. Although a little rich for my normal to oily skin (it's touted as a Normal to Dry formula) it is as advertised. A gentle, simple moisturizing cream. Listed as under $20 for what looks to be a 50 ml bottle I may consider adding it to my arsenal. I do like to switch up formula's and sometimes you need a simple one. I'm also curious if they have a day SPF version. No news on that so far.