Mario Badescu Drying Cream Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

An effective treatment to dry up small under-surface blemishes that appear as raised bumps in oily areas of skin. Aloe rich cream conceals and heals erupted pimples. (0.5 oz)

August 11, 2016

My acne and pimples erupt when I eat instant noodles or drink caffeine. They even appear when I don't get enough sleep! I get acne on my forehead and chin.

I received a sample of this product when I filled out the questionnaire page on the Mario Badescu's website. Now I've heard great reviews on Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion but I believe that this product is SO MUCH BETTER. It cleared my acne in 2 days, but it really depends on the severity of the acne too. It's also totally normal if you notice you get more acne and pimples from this. Because what this does, it draws out all the undersurface pimples from under your skin and brings it up to the surface and then it proceeds to shrink the pimple. It really really works. Even better than those tropical gels that I've been prescribed. It's my holy grail!

I cleanse my face and apply toner then proceed with a dab of this product on the many affected areas on my skin. The product really lasts for a while. I'm not even finished my sample yet. You get your bang for your buck with this.

March 19, 2016

You get alot of product since it is a spot treatment. I use this cream when I have a under the surface bump and it reduces the size by the next day and you can hardly tell I have a bump. Funky smell but it goes away As it dries.

March 16, 2016

Unfortunately I don't have many great things to say about this product. By the name you can probably already guess that it isn't moisturizing at all for the skin. Left it very dry I wouldn't repurchase this .

May 16, 2015

This cream worked well to dry up my oily t zone.

May 05, 2015

This definitely works. I put this one whenever my pimple has developed and in the morning, my pimple gets better and smaller. I dont use this all over the face but it is good to use in trouble spots.

1.5/5

April 10, 2015

I didn't like this product at all, made my skin feel very dry and tight. Not a comfortable product to use. It also doesn't smell too good either... Not a fan!

March 09, 2015

Smells bad due to medicated ingredients..got this as a sample, didn't seem to have an effect on my acne :(

March 02, 2015

Really great product. This will dry out any blemish overnight. Super huge ones take a couple of days. The area will get really dry and flakey, but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. I love all his products!

January 05, 2015

Mario Badescu 's Drying Cream is the best product to get rid of pimples extremely fast ! All you need is just one dab on the affected area and the pimples will be gone the very next day.

February 19, 2014

Believe me this product gets rid of pimples and bumps overnight, it dries them right up. If you have a big day ahead and have a bump you want to get rid of, this is the product to use.

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted