Good

Mark Anthony Beach Wave Spray Reviews

Ranked #821 out of 2312 in Hair Care

January 25, 2017

This is absolutely the best beach spray I have ever used. It was lightweight which is important to me because I have fine hair. I use this all year long

April 11, 2016

I have fine wavy hair that needs something that gives body but also texture that isn't hard and crunchy. When I was on vacation I used salt water in my hair and this product really does give it that beachy, wavy look that isn't shiny or hard.

March 06, 2016

I did not get the sexy, tousled beach waves look that I was looking for. It made my hair hard and crunchy at the begining, but then settled down. The wave did not hold too well either. Maybe for shorter hair it would be good. I loved the scent though.....smelled just like the beach.

March 13, 2015

The coconut smell is so great! I receive a lot of compliments on the smell! Works great, reasonnable price. I like the fact that you can spray wet and dry hair. Perfect for when you are in hurry! Did I mentionned that I loved the smell?! :-)