mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush
Amazing

mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush Reviews

Ranked #435 out of 502 in Blush

Brush on super-smooth powder for a natural, radiant glow. Sheer color coverage lasts all day on cheeks and face. Whether you want to shimmer, blush, or be bronzed, any look can be yours. Sold in single-pan format, it can easily be removed and popped into the mark Snap to It Custom Color Palette Case, interchangeable with mood or moment. Oil- and fragrance-free. 0.18 oz. / 5.2g net wt.

December 11, 2010

I have Star Glow, which is a matte pale pink colour. Considering how light the shade is, it is quite pigmented and applies easily. I like that the shade is so easy to wear, as it gives a very natural flush. I don't think the shade would work on anyone with a darker skin tone though. I have only tried this shade, so I'm not sure what the shimmery shades are like, but I defiantly recommend the matte shades.

February 26, 2010

The shade Sun Love Glo is prefect for my dark Olive complexion and even though it does seem to have a lot of shimmer, not much of it shows up on your face.

July 14, 2009

I bought this blush ages ago in Cameo Glow, and I figured I would review it. It still hasn't run out, so one thing you'll be happy about is that it lasts a long time in the package. This blush doesn't look bad on my skin, but doesn't exactly look the greatest either. I was hoping for a nice glow with this blush, but it doesn't exactly make me radiant and it seems to fade quickly. It is sometimes a bit hard to blend, but I expect this with a darker color. I think I need another color. While this blush isn't bad, maybe the color is just a bit too ruddy for me. I need more of a pinky/peachy color for my pale skin tone. I'll have to try After Glo and then get back to you.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml