Mary Kay Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #602 out of 806 in Eye Liner

Mary Kay Eye liner is a retractable eyeliner that comes in a variety of colors. For more information, go to http://www.marykay.com

March 02, 2016

I recently purchased an eyeliner through Mary Kay. I usually love their products and decided to try their eyeliner. The first one was delivered broken; they replaced it free of charge. Upon using the eyeliner, I discovered that I did not think it was not worth the $15 I paid for it. As I applied it, clumps of eyeliner were breaking off and sticking to my eye lid. It was VERY difficult to remove, even with eye makeup remover. Definitely will not purchase it again :(

June 18, 2015

Love mary kay I have sold it and used all of it for years. Its the best

May 07, 2015

I was having trouble on putting eyeliner on my lash line where the waterline is located! This MK Eyeliner just gave me a super easy application and it's so smoothly to handle! AWESOME! smooth and waterproof! LOVE THIS liner so much! my new best friend!

May 01, 2015

So easy to apply, and lasts all day! Creamy texture, and doesn't smudge. I've been using this for about five years now and I could never be without it!

I recommend a bit of Mary Kay eye makeup remover on a Q-tip to correct mistakes in application.

April 29, 2015

These aren't my favourite but they are a nice and creamy formula and have pretty good pigmentation

August 05, 2014

the Mary Kay eye liner is great , I have allergies to make up but with this eye liner no allergies its great .

March 01, 2014

I found this eyeliner to be truly average. I found the line it created thick, and a little tough to remove errors. Overpriced, in my opinion, for the average-ness.

March 01, 2014

I love my Mary Kay eye liner. The small stylus shaped applicator helps to perfect te lines I want to apply. The colour is prominent and due to the easy application can become darker and shaped as desired with ease. I especially appreciate no sharpening needed to use the product. The variety of colour is terrific as I try to void plain black, the steely gray is my favourite choice

September 10, 2012

Found the price was high for a eye liner but this was recommended to me do I gave in and bought it & will continue to buy it! It goes on so even and smooth! Love it!

September 03, 2011

I started buying Mary Kay eye liner about 9 years ago. I have tried other eye liners but haven't found anything that even compares to Mary Kay's. It glides on easily and lasts all day! It's a self sharpening pencil. You can buy it in numerous colors. It has a smooth and creamy texture. I won't buy anything else.