Mary Poppins (1964)

Mary Poppins (1964) Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 970 in DVD

January 01, 2016

Love this musical. A great story and Julie Andrrews and Dick Van Dyke are fantastic in this movie. Great for adults and children!

May 22, 2015

I love this film. The soundtrack is timeless and fits seamlessly in the film. Every child should watch this film, it's just wel supercalifragislisticespeallladocious.

April 26, 2015

I remember watching this over & over again as a child. Never getting tired of this beautiful musical. Now my nephew is in love with this movie. Make me feel old, but you know that is ok. Just good to see these good quality movies are still being enjoyed by families.

April 07, 2015

This is a really good movie, I watched it a few times as a kid! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And I love the song Just a Spoon Full of Sugar makes the Medicine go Down!!!

February 10, 2015

I watched Mary Poppins as a young girl and loved it. It's such a timeless and classic movie for your entire family.

September 17, 2014

Such a wonderful movie. Fantastic songs- the cutest old animation. How do you not love Poppins. Magical classic. A must see for adults and kids.

July 24, 2014

This is another movie I liked as a kid. Over all pretty good movie. Almost everyone I know likes this movie.

What do you think, have you seen.

July 11, 2014

One of my favourite movies as a child and beautifully remastered. No one could sing like Julie Andrews. Who wouldn't have wanted Mary Poppins to come live with them? A true classic. Although Dick Van Dyke could never quite master the British accent (he always sounded phony), the rest of the cast were excellent.