• Mary's Gone Organic Crackers
  • Mary's Gone Organic Crackers

Mary's Gone Organic Crackers Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 174 in Gluten-free

Mary's Gone Organic Crackers are certified organic, wheat free, gluten free and kosher crackers. There are no added oil or fats and is made in the northern California agricultural valley. Visit marysorganiccrackers.com for more information.

May 16, 2015

Bought on sale and will be buying anither box...cripsy and healthy cracker. It will go good with dip or cheese.

March 16, 2015

Price is great - if you can find them at Costco! The boxes are super small at our local grocer and are still $5.99 - you get 500g of these babies at Costco for $9.99! The only downside is that you can only get the original flavour at Costco. Sometimes I will splurge on either the herb or cracked pepper flavours at the grocery store.

Unlike other GF crackers I have tried, these are not salty at all. And they are super filling. I love them.

March 09, 2015

i have been eating and enjoying these crackers since they came on the market. Great flavor and you can put any topping on them. a real treat. a little costly but worth it.

November 28, 2014

OMG I frikkin' love these crackers! I buy them all the time.
They are abit pricey. Costco's price is the best, plus you get twice as much.
They're super flavourful.
They taste great alone or with cheese. They're perfect to take to work to snack on.
My celiac bf loves them too.
YUM YUM YUM!

Xo
MJ

September 25, 2013

Love the flavour of these crackers -- they are very filling and have lots of fibre for a little cracker. I am allowed 8 per day on the diet I'm currently on and that is sufficient for a snack with a piece of fruit. The flax seeds give them a bit of a nutty flavour. This is my go to snack if I'm wanting something crisp and tasty. I buy them at Costco and they are quite reasonably priced there.

July 20, 2011

I have to say I've gotten hooked on these crackers. With having a gluten and wheat allergy I have a hard time finding free of versions that actually taste good or won't empty my wallet. And although these are pricey for crackers, they are worth it. They are even organic and full of lots of nutritious seeds, fibre and low calories. Eating by themselves is a little dry and boring. But my favourite thing for lunch is to eat them with herb & garlic cream cheese or reg cream cheese with smoked salmon. Or anything else really! They're are so tasty.