Max Factor Lipfinity Lustres Lip Color With Moisturizing Top Coat Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #923 out of 1019 in Lipstick

Max Factor Lipfinity gives upto 12 hours long lasting lipstick. An ultra long lasting and vibrant lip duo that together creates a smooth, sheer finish that lasts upto 12 hours!

Max Factor Lipfinity has a semi permanent colour and a shine boosting, moisturising topcoat there's no need to reapply, even after eating and drinking throughout your day- no matter how long it is your lipsticks still on!

How to Use
Max Factor Lipfinity has a revolutionary 2 step lipstick system that gives long lasting colour plus moisture.

• Step 1: apply the colour once first thing in the morning and it will last through coffee, lunch and afternoon tea - you really can forget all about it!
  • Step 2: apply the moisturising top coat for moisture and shine.

August 24, 2016

Max Factor is a well-known name I I love the muscara and the Shadows I definitely recommend it and it's easy to find always in my local pharmacy will be by in this project soon

November 03, 2009

Whenever my mom travels, she comes back with a bunch of theese. I really liked this product. Altough the red shades were way to strong on me, I apply my lip staining technique and I love it. It lasts well and looks natural.

1.5/5

December 09, 2008

This barely stayed on for an hour. It didn't last at all through eating. I hated the fragrance , especially in the gloss part. I will never buy this again

September 15, 2008

This stuff is awesome. I love the way it stays on like it is advertised to do. It makes my life so much easier, not having to worry about it coming off. They have some excellent colors. I have used a max factor lip gloss in place of the moisturizing top coat with great results. It is the only "lipstick" I can ever remember using all the way up. I generally end up throwing out lipsticks that are barely used because I just never seem to use them often. The lipfinity is in a class all by itself. The biggest drawback is that is leaves your lips a little dry.

September 15, 2008

I got the chance to try this out for BzzAgent when they sent this new campaign over for me to check out. They sent me the color genius mineral blush compact, the mascara, the lipfinity in the almost identical color to the one I have used for years, the "spiritual" color a soft blush, very subtle and natural mauve. The ink goes on very moist and dries softly in about 45 seconds. Once its on, its on. if you mess up, keep a cotton ball of mineral oil or baby oil near. It works wonders. This is an oil permeable formula so use the wrong gloss and you could kiss this right off, thats why the balm that goes with it keeps it in place.

September 15, 2008

The Max Factor Lipfinity lip stick has true staying power. The color palette is lovely with lots of shades to choose from. The Max Factor brand remains a great and trusted brand. The color pigment really absorbs into your lips and the added topcoat gives a great softness and shine. It's a great value and easy to grab at most major drug chains, online or mass department stores. The website is very useful, too. (www.maxfactor.com) I highly recommend!

September 14, 2008

I really like this product. It is very long lasting. I received it free to try from BZZagent.com so the color I got was not really one I would have purchased myself but I really did like this product and I plan on buying a new color at the store ASAP. The product can get a little flakey so you need to make sure to apply the top coat often (or another lip balm) to keep the lip stick looking good. Otherwise I think this product is totally worth the money.

September 14, 2008

I love this long wearing lipstick, it's been on my personal faves list for years

September 11, 2008

Okay, I don't know what it is about me, but lipstick disappears within an hour of use. I am always looking for lip color that stays put. Max Factor has it. This lip color stayed put for most of the day. Now on the average person, this will stay on well into the night. I, however, bite me lip, play with my lips and do anything I possibly can to get lipstick off my lips. This new lipfinity was up to the task though. I even have been using it over other lipsticks to create new shades and the stay power is still there. I have bought two already and am absolutely thrilled with the quality.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes