• Maybelline Master Kajal Eyeliner
  • Maybelline Master Kajal Eyeliner

Maybelline Master Kajal Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 31, 2016

There is nothing wrong with the actually eyeliner itself, just merely the shape. The shape makes it very difficult to apply and the end result is usually smudgy and uneven. The product does not last very long, and wears off or rubs off easily. I much prefer liquid or pencil liners.

January 25, 2016

This eyeliner works wonderfully and beutifully accents your eyes and goes on easy unlike other eyeliners which are hard to get on and barly show. However this eyeliner is great and would go perfectly in any womans makeup collection :)

January 17, 2016

This is fantastic, great for a smokey look on the lower lash line, goes on smoothly..and stays in place all day.

January 17, 2016

So had to apply. You can't draw a thin line because it's too big. The idea was nice, but i prefer regular eyeliners.

December 20, 2015

Tried the Onyx Rush tone, which is basically black. Only suited for drawing thick lines and inner eye line. Does smudge a bit after a few hours of use. A bit difficult for me to keep the tip the same shape as it was when I first bought it, since Maybelline states that you don't have to sharpen it.

May 20, 2015

I like the longevity and darkness of the liner, but the tip is too thick to get a precise line like I like.

May 01, 2015

I got this product during the Target blowout sale for half price. It is probably the weirdest looking eye liner I have ever owned. It works pretty good though. I liked how I have the option of applying a thin line or a thicker line by how I hold the product. I like how it came in a variety of different colours.

April 07, 2015

This is a great eyeliner that comes in many colors and goes on smoothly.

April 07, 2015

I love this eyeliner!! I have never been any great at putting on eyeliner, but this product has made it simple for me. Liquid liners are too messy for me, but the texture of this is great, and I don't have to sharpen it!

March 19, 2015

I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is so versatile. Whether you are drawing fine to thick lines, outlining or smugging this is an excellent eyeliner. It covers well and goes on smooth. Very affordable.