Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in Nude Blush

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in Nude Blush Reviews

Ranked #921 out of 1021 in Lipstick

provides deep moisture for8 hours• A boost of soothing collagen makes lips look fuller and up to 50% smoother• Available in luxurious collections of reds, browns, pinks, plums and nudes• 56 sumptuous shades in all • SPF 15• Dermatologist and allergy tested

March 19, 2016

I found this lipstick to be slightly greasy feeling. It was moisturizing as promised. I am someone who rubs their lips together and this stick seemed to promote me to do this action more than average for myself. The colour was a perfect nude shade and I loved the smooth feeling when applying.

May 25, 2015

I really like the shade of lipstick from Maybelline. It's not totally a nude color, but has a very nice subtle tint to it. It is great and hydrates my lips, instead of drying them out. I also like the fact it has an SPF in it. It's reasonably priced and in my opinion, would look good on any skin tone.

May 25, 2015

Wore this out around today for the first time and I have fallen in love with it! Super pigmented and creamy and hydrating to the lips!!!

February 02, 2010

I'm actually in love with this lipstick too. I got the chance to try it when Maybelline sponsored our last ShopCrawl and this was in the swag bags. It smells wonderful, is extremely moisturizing, and this shade in particular is lovely and universally appealing. You look pretty yet natural and your lips don't dry out. It's a permanent fixture in my hand bag.

February 02, 2010

I got this as a PR sample from ChickAdvisor. And i can't believe i haven't reviewed this product yet. I love love love this product. This is hands down the best "Your-lips-but-better" lipstick. The formula is so smooth and moisturizing that it almost feels like lip balm. The color is a really light/beige-ish neutral nude that is not too extreme. It's quite sheer but definitely build-a-ble. I can apply it without even using a mirror. I highly recommend this product for a slightly nude lipstick...it doubles as lip balm!

July 02, 2009

I am usually quite happy with Maybelline products (and thanks to chickadvisor I have been able to try quite a few!) and this product was no exception. The lipstick was sheer and moisturizing, and I LOVE that it has SPF 15 in it! Nude Blush is code for exactly the same colour as my lips (ha ha) which I was thrilled with. You know those times when you feel like you want something on your lips but you don’t necessarily want colour or gloss (I know what you’re thinking … that’s called lip balm hunny…) I know I could use lip balm in these situations but sometimes you just want make-up you know? This product is ideal for those times – it adds a nice layer of moisture to your lips (while also giving them sun protection I might add) while making your face look polished and complete. I am very happy with this lipstick and think everyone should give it a try!