Maybelline New York Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

Micro-mechanical pencil delivers precise application for evenly defined brows. Smear-proof formula wears all-day, and convenient all-in-one tool includes a comb to seamlessly blend color for a natural look.Blends easily with brow hair Waterproof for all day wear Safe for sensitive eyes Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist tested

June 23, 2016

This is he best drug store brand eyebrow pencil I have EVER used. I've tried numerous pencils from sephora, including $30 ones that are supposed to be the best of the best and nothing beats this.

May 29, 2016

My sister gave this to me because she didn't like it, and I'm in love with it! It is not a thick creamy pencil at all. Looks very natural when applied correctly. I especially love that it is a twist pencil rather than one that needs to be sharpened -- very convenient!

February 29, 2016

Yes it's good to use because noone wants a forest above their eyes. However, some girls just don't seem to have the knack or know when to quit when plucking.I (no offence) find that a crooked black line looks totally unappealing and just can't be defined as beautiful.They can take off just enough and use the pencil in a way that does not make it just a black line just a filler.

January 11, 2016

I adore drawing my eyebrows with this product. He does well and the brush makes marvel!

October 05, 2015

This is a great drug store product. The shade isn't too warm and it glides on easily. The tip is thin allowing for preciseness. In my experience, it lasts for hours and doesn't smudge or fade away. For such a great product that does what it claims, it's highly affordable. The only thing I'll complain about is the brush on the other end. It's practically useless for me and instead of using it, I would always reach back to my empty Anastasia spooly. I hope they switch the comb into a spooly in the future.

September 13, 2015

fills my brows nicely really love this product

September 13, 2015

This is my can't live without product!! I have very minimal eyebrows. I try to always have 2 of these on hand so when I run out I am not in a bind. Very natural look. I have blonde hair and I use Dark Blonde in the pencil. It's self sharpening and you twist and use it. I have no problems with it coming off, even in the heat.

January 15, 2015

Love this product as I have a very sparse brow. Fills it in and looks very natural

November 21, 2014

I LOVE this stuff!!! I bought it one day as it was on sale and after reading a few reviews. I have the ugliest eyebrows as they are misshaped and uneven plus now they are very sparse! I tried a few items and all have done an 'ok' job but this is the first product where I felt I did an amazing job with my brows that I actually like my brows now!! I use the dark brown for my light black brows and they match and work perfectly! I hope this pencil never goes out of stock! But for now, i always have a back up just in case!

October 08, 2014

Looks much more natural than any other brow pencil I have used. I like the comb on the end better than the soft ones that often are included.