Maynards Fuzzy Peach Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 1062 in Snacks

November 12, 2016

Maynards Fuzzy Peaches are some of my favourite chewy candies. The larger candy size resembles the inside of a peach, with a sort of orangey-red gradient. The smaller variety, which you would find in the little snack sizes (say, for Halloween), just look like little orange candies. They have a strong peachy flavour, and they're covered in a layer of sugar, giving them just a touch of sourness.

I do really enjoy the overall flavour of Fuzzy Peaches. They're neither too sweet nor too sour, and the texture is chewy without getting stuck in your teeth. Of course, due to their high sugar content, they're not exactly healthy. They are best enjoyed in moderation, which could be said of any candy.

If you love the taste of peaches and you don't mind a mild sour flavour, this classic candy is a great option.

September 08, 2016

Not really any nutritional value unless your a diabetic and need sugar fast. They are a great movie treat. Not to sweet and not to sour. Just right. Like how many different sizes the bags come in

August 17, 2016

Maynard's is so good at their gummy candy line. These peaches have such great taste, soft and addictive. I can't stop eating these. I like that they aren't too sour.

June 03, 2016

These are soooo good, they have such a great strong taste of peach and the whole family is a fan of these. I usually buy these by the bag at Walmart for $3.36 but you get another in the bag. On a cheat day I will have a handful of these and they defiantly do the job, I also like that the bag is reseakable so the candy stay soft.

May 30, 2016

Maynards make the best candy treats and fuzzy peach is among one of my favorites. They are soft and chewy with the right amount of sweetness with a hint of tartness. One of my candy picks at the movie theatre.

April 24, 2016

I love fuzzy peaches! They're my go-to snack when I'm at the movies. They are sweet with the right amount of sour and they taste so fruity and peachy! I love that it leaves my breath smelling like peach juice too. I like the size of the packaging to, it's just enough for me to finish. These are really a great candy!

March 07, 2016

I love eating fuzzy peach candy ,they are sweet ,chewy and have a wonderful peach flavor .I like how you can get single serving sizes in a package or family size in a box .They certainly do not last very long at my house .They are inexpensive so I purchase them for my daughter all the time .I would definitely recommend as a great snack

January 31, 2016

For nostalgia purposes, this will still be one of my treasured candies. It just did not seem to taste the same as it used to be. There was this harsh tasting artificial peach flavour that seemed to taste nothing like the real thing. It would be fine if I just chewed on these, but I tend to savour them to make them last longer - and that method seemed to exaggerate any sort of flavour (good or bad).

I will still eat them every once in a while - if only to see if my tastebuds still think that these are garbage.

January 20, 2016

One of my favourite candies.
As far as I am concerned Maynard's knows what's up when it comes to candy.
Fuzzy peaches have great peach flavour and they aren't sour.
Yummy!

January 16, 2016

Great peachy snack to have. They don't taste too sweet which I like.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml