• Maynards Juicy Squirts Berry
  • Maynards Juicy Squirts Berry

Maynards Juicy Squirts Berry Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 180 in Candy

April 29, 2016

This is by far my favourite gummy candies by this brand! I love the flavours in this package as well the gummies are chewy, but they don't stick to your teeth! When you bite into it, it has gooey juice which tastes so amazing! I highly highly recommend it! You will be addicted.

March 03, 2016

I am a Maynards junkie! Haha, you really can't go wrong with any kind of Maynards candies.
These are certainly not my first choice though. They remind me a lot of a gusher. I am not
too crazy about the extra sweet gooey inside. I would certainly eat them again though.

February 03, 2016

Great candy love the surprise in the middle. Delicious!!

February 03, 2016

These are really good candy! I love gummy candy to begin with but these are filled with a tasty liquid which just makes them even better. These are a little pricey so I only get them when they are on sale but these are great for a sweet treat on a cheat day.

May 16, 2015

These are so yummy and fun to eat. They actually burst in your mouth and taste oh so sweet and delicious. I really want some now just thinking about them...

May 15, 2015

These are so strange and so addicting. They are sweet, not like a "real fruit juice" candy, and the centre is juicy and yummy and again really weird - yet you can't eat just one.

May 14, 2015

I really liked these candies but the name made me laugh. I think they need to change it. The berry flavor is the best though.

April 01, 2015

Maynard's makes awesome candies and these ones are so fun to eat! They taste really good.

March 10, 2015

This candy is full of flavour and goodness. it's a must at my house for the kids and adults. they just cant stay away.

March 09, 2015

This has become my favorite Maynard candy perfect flavor and just the right amount of juicy Ness