• Maynards Sour Cherry Blasters
  • Maynards Sour Cherry Blasters

Maynards Sour Cherry Blasters Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 179 in Candy

June 06, 2016

Super super good. Very sweet and perfect snack food. I would most definitely buy for and recommend to friends and family. The linkz are great as well.

March 09, 2016

I love this candy! Maynards candy really have it down when it comes to sour candy. If you want it less sour, just bite right into it. But if you want it more sour, you should suck on it. I love the cherry flavor of this candy!

February 03, 2016

Delicious tasty treat love how its salty and sweet.

February 03, 2016

These are a really tasty treat. I'm not a huge fan of sour candy but I love these. These are fairly cheap especially considering the size of the bag. I think these are good to have every now and than, defiantly a hit in my household.

January 27, 2016

My fav candy!! Sour and then sweet. I buy a big bag everytime I am in the grocery store

June 15, 2015

These are great, first they start out sour, then they change into a nice sweet cherry flavor.

March 23, 2015

I often have cravings for Cherry Blasters: the mix of sweet and sour is great to snack on. The cherry flavour has a freshness to it (as opposed to some cherry candies that taste like cherry medicine). This is a product that often comes on sale, which I really like. The one thing I wish is that the packaging was a bit different so the extra sour powder at the bottom didn't spill and make a mess (and less messy to try to eat at the end!).

May 19, 2014

Very tasty! One of my favorite snack. They have a sour kick that turns sweet.
very recommended

September 27, 2013

These are absolutely scrumptious! They taste amazing and are easy to stop your craving. Whether it be 3 or 7 of them, if you know you have a limit, they can help you get the kick you need.