Maynard's Wine Gums
Good

Maynard's Wine Gums Reviews

Ranked #587 out of 1118 in Snacks

July 18, 2016

Best wine gums! Black currant is amazing, they need to just make that flavor lol. They are super soft and chewy I just can eat a half a pound watching tv. We usually buy at Costco for a great price. Fun to have at parties.

June 01, 2016

Maynard makes the best wine gums. My favorite flavor is black currant. When you get a fresh bag and they are really soft and chewy with that right amount of tartness. You can pick up a big bag for a good price at Costco. I have hooked so many family members on these.

December 31, 2015

I quite enjoy these, as long as I am in the mood for them. They're really chewy. Not overly sweet and flavored like different 'wines'. Not something I want frequently but awesome when the mood strikes.

December 30, 2015

These really don't have a great taste! They are sooooo chewy to the point of being tough. I don't think I would buy these again.

December 30, 2015

Don't have the best flavour. A little bit too chewy.

December 30, 2015

Love these. Very delicious and a great snack. Will be buying these in the future to have on hand!