McCain Breakfast Diced Vegetable Hashbrowns Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

Bring the family together over this delicious and nutritious side dish. Enjoy a tasty combination of ingredients, like specially selected potatoes, red peppers and onions. ​​​​​

September 24, 2016

Très pratique pour les matins plus presser. Bien assaisonné, simple et rapide à faire le matin pour la famille. Le goût est comme les pommes de terre au restaurent.

April 28, 2016

I thought there were too many peppers (and I like peppers) and the hashbrowns ended up soggy or the veggies overcooked. It was just OK. It was a time saver though and OK in a frittata.

April 06, 2016

McCain Breakfast Diced Vegetable Hashbrowns are the perfect breakfast! They are both yummy and delicious, They are perfect for anyone who loved to eat breakfast!

March 01, 2016

I like to serve these with a meatloaf or any other supper I like the fact that there are a few vegetables in them, not much though, so I make up the difference. Any way, they are really good.

February 27, 2016

McCain breakfast potatoes diced vegetable hashbrowns love them so delicious. Im not a big fan of veggies this helps alot get my veggies in me. Love to make hubby a big breakfast on the weekend this is now a staple!

February 08, 2016

I love hash browns and have always been a big fan, I've always added my own ingredients to my hash browns to make them even better. When I came across these ones that already had the vegetables added I was really excited to try them. They are really nice for breakfast and at any given time really. Big fan of these!