McCain Breakfast Dollar Chips Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

You’ll wake up with a smile when Dollar Chips are on the table. Enjoy the goodness of 100% real sliced potato, sea salt, and canola oil. Not only are they delicious, they are a good source of potassium.

November 09, 2016

Je trouve super bon le goût des patates . Petit prix et en plus je les trouve souvent en rabais à mon épicerie. Je recommande , les patates et la marque Mc Cain en général.

April 18, 2016

Mes filles adorent ses petites patates elle sont tendres et croustillantes . Elle ne veulent plus rien d'autre pour le déjeuner .Meilleur au four qu' au dans la friteuse. Ces frites sont un vrai régal.

April 14, 2016

Love the convenience of this product. Doesn't take long to bake. I find sometimes I use it for lunch as well. Tastes great with a side dip of ketchup or barbeque sauce

April 14, 2016

Like all McCain products, these are delicious! Great for breakfast with eggs and ketchup, they bake pretty fast and can be cooked on a frying pan on the stove. Great with a little seasoning salt.

April 10, 2016

Just like all McCain potato options, these are delicious and easy to cook. Nothing super outstanding however and there are other options I would choose before these. Great for a breakfast skillet!

April 08, 2016

I find these good, but not as good as the potato pancakes or the home fries. I find them a good serving size and decently seasoned. Overall I would eat these again.

April 08, 2016

Very good taste and very good price I recommend for all people to try this product ! the quality is perfect and they are enough good for healty :) I love McCain !

April 08, 2016

Some times you buy these potato pops, chips, dollar chips, and they are so greasy that you think to yourself why would I waste my money on this but I have found that this product is not greasy and when baked in the oven they become crispy and the flavor is there not salty . The whole family enjoyed them, I won't say the other product that I have bought but this one is far superior to them, The cost is average and most of the time they are on sale. This is worth the buy.

April 08, 2016

These Breakfast Dollar Chips are Great they're so easy to go with any breakfast side dish they taste delicious one bag of these is only good enough for one breakfast in my house hold

April 07, 2016

Super easy to prepare for a side with breakfast. In about 15 mins your ready to eat them. Perfectly crispy on the outside and soft and warm in the center.