McCain Potato Pancake Frittata Waffles Recipe

½ tsp (2 mL) pepper
¼ cup (60 mL) crumbled goat cheese
¼ cup (60 mL) diced red pepper
1 tbsp (15 mL) minced red onion

Prepare McCain® Potato Pancakes according to package directions. Dice into small pieces; set aside.

Whisk together eggs, basil, dill and pepper; stir in chopped pancakes, goat cheese, red pepper and onion.

Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. Pour ½ cup (125 mL) egg mixture into preheated waffle iron. Cook waffle for 4 or 5 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is cooked through and golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.

Tip: Add crumbled cooked bacon to the egg mixture if desired

Taste

Easy to Make

April 14, 2016

This is a great recipe and very delicious! Such a different way of using McCain Potatoes! My kids loved the taste and the concept and will definitely be making them again soon!

Taste

Easy to Make

April 12, 2016

I love the McCain Potato patties and this is an interesting way of using them. Everyone liked the recipe and I would be likely to try this again, though with some bacon next time.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 08, 2016

my guests were not crazy about this recipe.. maybe it didn't have enough meat in it for them, I did not mind it. I would make this again for myself. yum

Taste

Easy to Make

April 07, 2016

Have made this a few times before, often i will make two batches that way i can freeze some for later on in the week, everyone in my family loves them.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 06, 2016

I tried this recipe and my picky eaters actually like it! It was simple to make and tasted great. Awesome new take on a breakfast dish. Will definitely make it again.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 06, 2016

I tried this recipe and my family actually liked it! My picky little son actually finished what was on his plate. Super yummy and creative take on a potato dish :)

Taste

Easy to Make

April 06, 2016

Great recipe, I will likely make it another time. I would not have thought up a recipe like this myself and I am really glad that I tried it! I will be adding it to my recipe book.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 05, 2016

I always love those potatos that you have when you go in a restaurant. and i was going almost just for the potatos. but when i found out that mcCain had those potatos too I tried it and it was just like in a restaurant . so thanks to them i dont have to go in a restaurant to enjoy it. there are so good.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 05, 2016

SO i made these over the weekend and they were pretty good, pretty good taste but just not a family favourite. I am not sure if i would make them again or not. Although they were pretty easy to make.

Taste

Easy to Make

April 03, 2016

I was not sure if I would enjoy this recipe or not but to my surprise I loved it!!! great taste that is fast and easy to make. Very cheap and kid friendly!